Hunters birthday Gift

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me it. its much easier. and thank you lisa ill fix it.

i just got hom from practice. and then im waiting for my friend to come over. then were going to get the cake and everything. then when we come back ill check my messages becuase i have like 6. and my email and update the book print everything out and update the list!

im VERY busy today. but this will get done. everything is due. NOW.i can take some things by midnight here. but i need to sleep tonight.

just get everything to me as fast as possible

thank you!

its todayyyyy. IM LIKE GOING INSANE.

the book is pretty much done. i promis ill post the final list before i leave.

for anyone wondering ajax sent me back a message. UNFORTUNATLY. and i have to say im pretty pst. he went back to franklin already.

but he told me that if im there at 2 like i said that i should have no problem seeing them and giving it to them.

I WILL BRING BACK AMAZING PICTURES AND VIDEOS!! i promis.

its todayyyyy. IM LIKE GOING INSANE.

the book is pretty much done. i promis ill post the final list before i leave.

for anyone wondering ajax sent me back a message. UNFORTUNATLY. and i have to say im pretty pst. he went back to franklin already.

but he told me that if im there at 2 like i said that i should have no problem seeing them and giving it to them.

I WILL BRING BACK AMAZING PICTURES AND VIDEOS!! i promis.

Yeah, I saw that...he must have just gone out for the first couple of shows...

Find the bus...you'll find them - it doesn't sound like people are having any trouble meeting them :)

Good luck! I know they'll love it!

im speachless.

that was the best show ever. ill post like detials about it another time but ill tell you what happened with the book.

we were waiting around we got there at 3. there was like 20 people alreayd in line ahead of us. which i didnt expact. they were doing there sound check. you could hear from outside. so i thought i would wait till they were done to give everything to him.

so they were done so i walked over all slick. and waited outside the door. then i see jeremy and i didnt wanna say anything and then hayley came out and went on the bus but i didnt want to bother her. then hunter finally came. so i walked over to him and was like "hey hunter im kathleen. a bunch of people put some stuff together for your birthday and i got you a cake but its over there melting in the sun." then he was like "do you need some help carrying it" and i was like "yeah sure" so then he walked over with me to where we were in line with all the stuff and he took everything and kept saying "you guys didnt have to do this thank you so much. seriosuly you didnt have to do this." it was pretty cute. then he asked me if i was going to the meet and greet and i said no becuase the tickets were sold out. then he was like aww man. well listen ill talk to you later alright and i was like okayy. so that was it. with the stuff.

later on after the show i went out. and ive got some friends that work at the icon so he got me over. and we hung out with josh and zac. and i told them im the one who gave them the cake. and josh said that hunter said that its his cake ahah. so then i told josh that the pixy sticks were for him. and he was like oh hahah i already ate them all. it was pretty funny. then we talked to zac and he was like DUDE YOUR AWESOME I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT A CAKEE. it was sweet. but then noone else came out. jeremy was around but he was idk. hayley was on the bus and i dont know where hunter was. but then my friends parents got there so we had to leave.

as for meeting them and everything i was a bit dissapointed. they didnt really hang out after. josh was just on the scooter going around and zac was hanging out with a few people. but everyone else was nowhere to be found.

it makes me sad that we cant hang out anymore like. how they use to come out after shows and were like come chill with us. now we cant do that anymore. =/

so thats my story. nothing big like i was hoping for. but hey. it was somthing at least.

by the way they played franklin acoustic :) it was amazing.

Very cool - glad Hunter liked the stuff :)

It sounds like they're still hanging out with people...Josh and Zac have always been the ones who hung out the most (in my experience, at least.) And I think Hayley's being a little more private than she used to be, but that's ok too...she's entitled to that. And, I'm sure she's protecting her voice...this is a LONG tour and her staying healthy and keeping her voice in good shape is really important. I can understand her spending a lot of time on the bus resting...

And yeah...this is part of what the meet & greets were for...the fact that they're still hanging out even after those is pretty cool in my book - they could just do the meet & greets and that's it, but people are still seeing them after the shows and stuff...that's still really accessible, especially for a headlining band...

And the fact that the shows have been amazing so far is the most important part, by far :)

no. becuase inside i was FREAKING OUT and i was shaking because i was so nervous. but i played it cool. and they walked over to fridays to eat lunch before the show. and i didnt wanna bother them. seriosuly i had so many chances to talk to them. but i didnt want to becuase it was there free time ya know.