Warped SF 7/8

quick_little_fight

I was really happy because today was my first paramore show. I missed them three times when they came around my area but today I didn't! =]

I really didn't like the security people. There were like six of them standing in front of the stage and probably four people in front of the barricades taking pics. I was by Hunter's side so most of them are Hunter or have Hunter in it. MEH.

While we were waiting for them to set up we I saw Hayley behind the gates watching this band on the smartpunk stage and then she started dancing. It was really cute weee.

I just think this is really funny because the time schedule thing tipped over and the workers were panicking.

DSCF2484.jpg

they played at 11:30

DSCF2485.jpg

DSCF2493.jpg

this woman's head was in the way..

dscf24916tq.jpg

dscf24978vg.jpg

dscf24883lm.jpg

hayley looks somewhat godly int his picture because it's so sunny.

dscf25045ff.jpg

jump jump.

DSCF2502.jpg

DSCF2507.jpg

DSCF2505.jpg;

DSCF2501.jpg

DSCF2508.jpg

The signing for Paramore was really really long.but good thing I was near the front. The line reached all the way to the other side where the porto potties were! While we were in line some people started argueing about cutting in line. I didn't really think it was a big deal because everyone is going to get their signature eventually...:

DSCF2513.jpg

DSCF2514.jpg

my friend raisa with hayley. I didn't get to take a picture with her because the line was too long and it would be holding people up.

DSCF2515.jpg

but I got a picture with zac and then he asked me to donate for ajax because he's rad and I said I had no money. (I really didn't and it sucked.) I'm not too photogenic. gross.

DSCF2516.jpg

i was there! i was on josh's side! i am glad you had fun on your first paramore show!! i didnt get to go to the meet the greet though bc i was watching my fave band, senses fail!

but i did see josh squirting everyone that was passing by that tent, and i met him... jeremy was there too!! (i accidently called him Hunter.. opps!) also... they went on when my american heart was playing and they squirted them! that was hilarious!!