Ashhh

Martin Johnson singing
of the United States Of America.

---

I don't see why he was so nervous.

His voice is so beautiful.

And it shows that here!

Thank you so much for posting this!

I was so mad they didn't show it before the game on Monday. I love how they showed a clip from the show I went to the day before up on the screen.

Thank you so much for posting this!

I was so mad they didn't show it before the game on Monday. I love how they showed a clip from the show I went to the day before up on the screen.

You're welcome!

It's not that great in terms of video, but the audio is good enough!!

I would have thought they would have showed it before the game, too. I didn't watch it, but I was going to because I thought they were going to show it.

Yeah, there were meant to be on it but the last I heard they weren't. I also heard they would be back in 2010 on a different tour, also with There for Tomorrow but it's all talk at the minute with them.

There for Tomorrow are a pop-punk band in the vein of ATL etc. except with a more post-hardcore egde. They're pretty good.

Yeah I Heard They Were On It In May So Its Most Likely Changed By now As You Said.

The Audition Again God Are They Ever Gonna Do Their Own Uk Tour Rather Than Supporting Or Is It Like A Joint Headline Tour

Hmm I Shall Have To Give Them A Listen...

How Do You Even Find All This Stuff Out, Are You One Of Those People With Connections?...

Ha Alright

So Is This Gonna Be A Joint Ymas/Audition Tour I Remember Seeing Something Before Where It Was Like Audition Supporting Ymas To Return The Favour From Awhile Ago Or Is It The Other Way Round Hmm..

(I Ask You Cause You Would Most Likely Know Something:)

Yeah, it was February last year. It was a good line up - the Audition, You Me At Six and Valencia (who were unfortunately replaced by Just Surrender). It was announced late 2007 though, I didn't find out till late myself.

Indeed I have, I've seen the Audition three times (fourth on Saturday) and I've seen YMAS six times, passed up about four other chances too haha.

Sounds Like A Good Tour

Valencia, I Think I've Seen Them Before

Three Times, Lucky For Some , I've Only Seen Them Once At Sd They Were Pretty Awesome Pity I Didn't Really Know Much Apart From Self Titled Album At The Time Though. I'm Guessing Your Going To See Them With ATL? Any Chance You Fancy Telling Me The Set List I Wanna Know As Much As Possible For Tuesday.

I've Seen Ymas 5 Times And I Have To Say I'm Really Getting Bored Of Seeing The Same Songs Over And Over, So It Should Be Good When The New Album Is Out.