Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

Taylor Swift coming out would be sweet. Shame it's a weak song.

She's Got a Boyfriend Now is like one of the choons of the year, hands down.

I'd pay to see them again just for that song.

And the semi-epic-by-their-own-standards Hero/Heroine drum intro.

If they ditch that, they risk putting my presence into jeopardy.

i couldn't =/

Chelsea needs to get in here, she is our Boys Like Girls expert haha

WOAH. I missed alot here! but urgh, you guys! I seen Martins twitter about this!

He never let's things like this get to him, you know?

he used to post in the fueledbygossip livejournal rumours about himself, and used to just joke about stuff.

He tries not to let it bring him down. I mean, you can't control what goes on the internet, and everyone will take advantage of you at some point or another.

it just sucks that they do this to him all the time. but for real you guys, i'll see for myself. from what he writes on martinsays, he seems very genuine. i'm going to be seeing blg at MOD soo let's hope he is the person I see take him for!

Wasn't it that he showed his penis to some girls and then made them flash their boobs? And he then kissed some girls and forced himself on one of them even though she told him not to and tried to stop him. The girl who wrote it then shouted at him for being an ass and he then left. That's what I read anyway.

I skimmed through it but it was something like these girls were on thier tour bus and martin was drunk and he made these girls show him their boobs and then they were leaving and he made a girl kiss him on the lips.

Add to this he peed with the door open (had to laugh at the fact she complained about that although I would never do it anyway, jsut seemed a pretty petty complaint) and he made two of the three girls or three of the four girls kiss him goodbye. I'm also pretty sure she said he whipped his dick out in an "I showed mine, you show yours" approach.

• 2 weeks later...

March 28 Calgary, AB @ Stampede Corral

March 29 Edmonton, AB @ Shaw Conference Centre

March 30 Regina, SK @ Brandt Centre

March 31 Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre

April 3 Kitchener, ON @ Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex

April 4 London, ON @ John Labatt Centre

April 5 Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

April 8 Kingston, ON @ K-Rock Centre

April 9 Ottawa, ON @ Ottawa Civic Centre

April 10 Quebec City, QC @ Pavillion De La Jeunesse

March 28 Calgary, AB @ Stampede Corral

March 29 Edmonton, AB @ Shaw Conference Centre

March 30 Regina, SK @ Brandt Centre

March 31 Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre

April 3 Kitchener, ON @ Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex

April 4 London, ON @ John Labatt Centre

April 5 Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

April 8 Kingston, ON @ K-Rock Centre

April 9 Ottawa, ON @ Ottawa Civic Centre

April 10 Quebec City, QC @ Pavillion De La Jeunesse

That is what I came here to post. It's really not their tour, BLG are apart of the opening acts. It's Hedleys tour for their new CD "The Show Must Go" And these bands, apart from BLG, tour all over Canada.

My friend came over yesterday to see BLG at Much on Demand with me, and she told me they were touring with Hedley. (A popular Canadian band here)

I was totally shocked. Looks like I'll try and hit up a few of these Ontario dates. Definately Toronto though. Tix go on sale to the general public Nov 21st.

Big venues though for these bands. Not for BLG, but I know all the openers. Very popular Canadian bands aswell.

Anyway, I haven't posted my MOD experiance yet.

Here it goes:

I'm from Hamilton which is about an hour away from Toronto, a little less depending on traffic. I had to take the Go bus to Toronto. So my day started pretty early, and ended late aswell. At Much Music HQ I waited 3 hours in line and froze to death. I couldn't feel my feet.

Walking in downtown Toronto, my friend spotted their tour bus and me and my friend took pics. Then when we got inside, everyone was screaming. When they came out, omg, it was amazing. I've never felt so close to them! Then the Much Music VJ's and people were pointing behind me and JOHN KEEFE was standing on the seats behind me and my friend! It totally shocked me! They wouldn't let you get autographs though! Everytime we got up, they'd scream because we had to sit while they filmed cobra starships interview. (Cobra were there too!)

It was awesome! They did an interview and performed "Love Drunk"

I seen myself on tv too.

I can't til I see them in the spring with Hedley! <3 <3

Here are some vids I took (they're semi short but you can watch the full interivew and performance online now!):

Me and my friend Ally infront of BLG's tour bus. (I'm on the left..)

2aiq1dg.jpg