Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

• 4 weeks later...

I looked for this video for countless hours when they released it, and I was sort of disapointed with this video because I know they could have done a little better. I mean, the clips of the couple didn't match the "dark warehouse" setting that they were in.

Although, I like how it tells a story, and it's very simple yet nice. :)

Well, I've heard numerous rumours and such like these.

I mean, why would it really matter to us all? He's only human. Just like the rest of us, right?

Are you serious???

Pedos- only human, right?

Rapists- forgive them! They're only human!!

Considering he's pretty close to be one or two of them, that's, frankly, fangirlism at it's stupidest. Jesus christ, it's no wonder people can do this kinda shit and get away with it.

great, thanks! =)

You're welcome! I was starting to go insane searching for the video until I found that one. :P

Are you serious???

Pedos- only human, right?

Rapists- forgive them! They're only human!!

Considering he's pretty close to be one or two of them, that's, frankly, fangirlism at it's stupidest. Jesus christ, it's no wonder people can do this kinda shit and get away with it.

Okay, we're not gonna believe everything we read over the internet. Who knows if Martin even did this. People can do anything to get people to believe stuff. I've heard a ton of stories about Martin, and no one knows the truth. I'm not gonna believe it unless I see myself. I feel bad for the amount of things I've heard about him. We'll leave it at that.

• 1 month later...