Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

Last night was good but not as great as last time i saw them, i dunno something was going on between the band, in the M+g it was like paul,bryan and john then martin over the other end of the room, apparently something went down between john and martin the night before or something, you could just feel the tension on and off stage, hope they sort out whatever it is before they come back in april. I asked Bryan why the setlist was so short he said they wern't allowed to play much of the new record cause it hasn't been released here yet :/

67545398-4ef5a444dbf64ff5664b8b839ab8b82b.4b7fc727-full.jpg

Martin got jumped after the show last night.

But someone is saying he deserved it, apparently hitting on girls and then when they rejected him he started being abusive. Appears it may have been friends of the girls or a boyfriend(s) that did it.

I hate the fact just because "a witness" was there, everyone has to believe the gossip because so and so stated they saw it.

Martin is just a target for getting crap talked about him because one too many people have chose to believe the innocent thinking he's the bad one.

We don't have any proof of anything. I mean, try being in Martins shoes in this awful situation and hearing people bad-talk you.

I hate the fact just because "a witness" was there, everyone has to believe the gossip because so and so stated they saw it.

Martin is just a target for getting crap talked about him because one too many people have chose to believe the innocent thinking he's the bad one.

We don't have any proof of anything. I mean, try being in Martins shoes in this awful situation and hearing people bad-talk you.

Or maybe you should stop being a little fangirl and realize that there are many accounts of the bad things he's done. Just because he plays in a shitty band you like doesn't mean he's incapable of wrong. Basically, you're incorrect and a hypocrit.

Or maybe you should stop being a little fangirl and realize that there are many accounts of the bad things he's done. Just because he plays in a shitty band you like doesn't mean he's incapable of wrong. Basically, you're incorrect and a hypocrit.

Right. And just because he plays in a band you don't like, doesn't mean he did or did not do what is being heard. And many accounts? Yeah, theres really no proof. So until then, don't post in this thread unless you have something good to say. Honestly. All I see you do is comment only to state your opinion. Well it's not always right. I never said I was right. I just feel like everyone puts Martin in the wrong because of false accusations.

Right. And just because he plays in a band you don't like, doesn't mean he did or did not do what is being heard. And many accounts? Yeah, theres really no proof. So until then, don't post in this thread unless you have something good to say. Honestly. All I see you do is comment only to state your opinion. Well it's not always right. I never said I was right. I just feel like everyone puts Martin in the wrong because of false accusations.

Wrong. You've taken all accounts of his innocence and are ignoring the ones that dispute it. There is no proof for his innocence either. And I'll post in whatever thread I want. This is your fault for calling "haters" "stupid". But, of course, your head is far too up his ass to realize that.

Wrong. You've taken all accounts of his innocence and are ignoring the ones that dispute it. There is no proof for his innocence either. And I'll post in whatever thread I want. This is your fault for calling "haters" "stupid". But, of course, your head is far too up his ass to realize that.

I really don't believe in taking sides when I don't even know the truth myself, nor do you. I don't think I'm at fault for that. I don't think it's necessary to publicly spread "gossip" about someone like that, whether it's true or not. And you know how everyone reacts to situations Martin gets "supposively" involved in. I just find it wrong that people are making him to be the bad person when there are a ton of different stories going around and he's making light of the situation at everyones responses towards the incident.

Also, just because I'm a fan, doesn't make me "too far up his ass" to realize his actions. There are non blg fans who have stated how they felt and took his side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UjKwyWBo_w&feature=related

Supposedly behind the scences video for Heart heart heartbreak, not to keen on this song tbh :/

Thanks so much for posting! I heard about this awhile ago in a new year interview the band did.

I love the look of this video. Can't wait! :)

HHH is amazing live.