Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

^ awh well i thought that would be the case for me too, but into the colleges website and it said general public tickets were $21 so i guess that means i can go? haha i will probably call before i get my tickets just be sure. but your's is probably college students only because it is their hometown

i just got to see them in august and now im going to see them again this friday!! they are doing some college tour with cute is what we aim for and aaaaaaahhh im so excited :)

i may be going to that one!! either that or the one saturday in baltimore. i'm so excited. i hope i can go!!! and i'm SO glad they're not students only.

^ i called the number and they said unless you know someone that goes to jmu and can get you tickets then all they have left is like seat seats...and i thought i wasnt going to go but i was like what the heck. it will be a nice change and i havent seen cute since their new album came out so i was like why not?

^ oh, hmmm. i hope it's not like that at the baltimore show. well, then again...i guess it doesn't reallyyyyy matter. i'm not gonna be able to get there that early anyway to get a good spot.

yeah same here i mean i get out of school around 3:30 and then its like an hour and a half drive and we wont probably get on the road til a little after four.....doors open at seven then show starts at 8 so yeah...idk im just going to go and chill and hopefully get to hang out with the guys from the smaller bands.

Is it an all seating venue?

what do you mean?

I was just wondering if you could only sit in the venue ie no standing area.

Cause when you said something like "students get floor seats and i'll probs just get assigned seating" it kinda confused me haha.

Not that it matters too much though, I won't be there! :P

well you know like usually at an indoor show theres the stage and then people can stand on the floor and watch (Well thats where the people at the college get to go) and then the seats like in the stands or whatever are assigned numbers and on your ticket it tells you where to sit. (thats where the general public get to sit) so basically the college students get a better place to watch the band (in my opinion) but i guess its fair because it is a college tour, they could just not let any public people come so im cool with it.

well you know like usually at an indoor show theres the stage and then people can stand on the floor and watch (Well thats where the people at the college get to go) and then the seats like in the stands or whatever are assigned numbers and on your ticket it tells you where to sit. (thats where the general public get to sit) so basically the college students get a better place to watch the band (in my opinion) but i guess its fair because it is a college tour, they could just not let any public people come so im cool with it.

Ahh right cool, I thought you meant it was all seated. Thanks for clearing up!

ahh they were so amazing last night!!!! better than they were on the soundtrack of your summer tour. they played more songs too (but i think that was because martin was sick last time) anyways i didnt get to meet any of them but i got lots of videos and they even played "let go" by frou frou. it wasnt in their setlist and people kept yelling for them to play it so he was like you know what lets do it! so it was amazing, they sounded incredible :)

btw if you guys care, i did get to meet ciwwaf so i will post those pictures and videos on their thread

that's awesome taylor.

i saw them sat. night and it was my fave time seeing them out of my 7 times. and it is deff. in my top 3 fave shows ever. that may not sound that great, but i've been to 70 concerts... omg, the night was absolutely and completely AMAZINGGGG. i met paul and martin. and i got front row. and paul gave me his guitar pick. and he told me and my friend we were fun to watch, and he hugged us. and he gave my friend his setlist. and they did let go <33333 if anyone wants to hear anymore or see pics just ask.

that's awesome taylor.

i saw them sat. night and it was my fave time seeing them out of my 7 times. and it is deff. in my top 3 fave shows ever. that may not sound that great, but i've been to 70 concerts... omg, the night was absolutely and completely AMAZINGGGG. i met paul and martin. and i got front row. and paul gave me his guitar pick. and he told me and my friend we were fun to watch, and he hugged us. and he gave my friend his setlist. and they did let go <33333 if anyone wants to hear anymore or see pics just ask.

Awwww Paul

<333

Wow, I didn't think they'd ever play the Let Go cover again.

:o

• Like 1