Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

that's awesome taylor.

i saw them sat. night and it was my fave time seeing them out of my 7 times. and it is deff. in my top 3 fave shows ever. that may not sound that great, but i've been to 70 concerts... omg, the night was absolutely and completely AMAZINGGGG. i met paul and martin. and i got front row. and paul gave me his guitar pick. and he told me and my friend we were fun to watch, and he hugged us. and he gave my friend his setlist. and they did let go <33333 if anyone wants to hear anymore or see pics just ask.

hannah your so freaking lucky, ive wanted to meet paul for the longest time. he is hands down the most gorgeous guy to ever grace this planet, haha. and i met martin on the soys tour but i never saw them that night. :( and its awesome that paul said that to you guys, he seems so sweet. can you please re post the picture of the set list because its not showing up for me :/ and so did they add let go to their set list because they just played it at our show the night before because someone yelled for them to.

Awwww Paul

<333

Wow, I didn't think they'd ever play the Let Go cover again.

:o

yeah well i saw them the show before hannahs and people in the crowd were screaming for them to play it and then he was like you guys want let go, allright and he was like paul tune your guitar i got all 6 and a half minutes of it. its really good audio too and i didnt move around too much during the song so its pretty still and not shaky. i will post it as soon as i get it uploaded to youtube.

Hero/Heroine

Five Minutes to Midnight

Top of the World

Learning to Fall

----

Dance Hall Drug

Broken Man

----

Thunder

----

Let Go

----

Heels Over Head

Up Against the Wall

Holiday

The Great Escape

----

Sorry I couldn't be bothered reposting her picture fo you, but Let Go was most definitely on the setlist.

Ahh rad, thanks a lot!

Jealous at how much more they played for yous than they did for us. :(

np :)

hannah your so freaking lucky, ive wanted to meet paul for the longest time. he is hands down the most gorgeous guy to ever grace this planet, haha. and i met martin on the soys tour but i never saw them that night. :( and its awesome that paul said that to you guys, he seems so sweet. can you please re post the picture of the set list because its not showing up for me :/ and so did they add let go to their set list because they just played it at our show the night before because someone yelled for them to.

he is SO sweet!! i love him. he's kinda shy, it's so cute. he talks all quiet. but i love him!! and yeah, he deff. is freaking gorgeous...i had to say it.

Paul is seriously one of the nicest guys ever. The first time I met him (before his aunt introduced my friend Emily & I to him) he helped my mom figure out how to use the camera we had haha. Then after when we saw him again that night, his aunt was there, so he asked us our names & gave us hugs. The next show, his aunt brought us out to their bus (we couldn't go in it though) so we could talk to him where there weren't 997657 people attacking him, and we got yelled at by security and told we couldn't be outside and get back in the venue unless we knew someone from the band; so Paul went over to security & told them we were with him. We seriously looked like this; :uhh:.

I hope that all made sense...I'm kinda tired haha.

Paul is seriously one of the nicest guys ever. The first time I met him (before his aunt introduced my friend Emily & I to him) he helped my mom figure out how to use the camera we had haha. Then after when we saw him again that night, his aunt was there, so he asked us our names & gave us hugs. The next show, his aunt brought us out to their bus (we couldn't go in it though) so we could talk to him where there weren't 997657 people attacking him, and we got yelled at by security and told we couldn't be outside and get back in the venue unless we knew someone from the band; so Paul went over to security & told them we were with him. We seriously looked like this; :uhh:.

I hope that all made sense...I'm kinda tired haha.

no it all made sense and you are like the luckiest person in the world. holy shiz, like i dont even know what to say about that. he sounds so sweet :) and ughhhh!!!!!

np :)

he is SO sweet!! i love him. he's kinda shy, it's so cute. he talks all quiet. but i love him!! and yeah, he deff. is freaking gorgeous...i had to say it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so jealous i seriously want to meet him more than anything..

okay finally got the frou frou cover.. (oh and this kid got to go on stage, ugh lucky!)

i wish they made music that sounded like this. i hope their next album will sound something like this more raw, not so poppy. i love from 5:16 to the end. when they go crazy...thats what i want to see them do live but with their own music

i shall have audio version later for you guys if you want it. (im going to go ahead and do it anyways though because i want it for my ipod)

Haha I was just going through my pictures from the signing at Mohegan Sun in April & I found a picture I took of the back of Paul, John, & Martin;

BLG2.png

Security at that thing absolutely hated me because I started talking about the old BLG merch guy, Handsom Dan, with Martin & slowed up the line.

:l

^haha thanks!

i showed it to paul's aunt & she said she'd really need to talk to martin about pulling his pants up so his underwear doesn't hang out so much.

obviously it didn't work because his dad told us the same thing when we talked to him at six flags.

lolololol i love how fun it is talking to their family members

okay finally got the frou frou cover.. (oh and this kid got to go on stage, ugh lucky!)

i wish they made music that sounded like this. i hope their next album will sound something like this more raw, not so poppy. i love from 5:16 to the end. when they go crazy...thats what i want to see them do live but with their own music

i shall have audio version later for you guys if you want it. (im going to go ahead and do it anyways though because i want it for my ipod)

ughh amazing! <33

^haha thanks!

i showed it to paul's aunt & she said she'd really need to talk to martin about pulling his pants up so his underwear doesn't hang out so much.

obviously it didn't work because his dad told us the same thing when we talked to him at six flags.

lolololol i love how fun it is talking to their family members

haha thats so amazing. your so lucky :)

ughh amazing! <33

haha thank you!! im glad you like it. i really think they sound amazing, im so glad my camera records good audio at show!