Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

^ yeah i know. haha. i'm a terrible person for asking. see, they're selling this hoodie that i want like seriously REALLY bad. and it's not online, but i didn't have the money at the show i went to, and i was supposed to go to the show wed. but that's not happening anymore. and since they're going into the studio it's not a guaruntee they're gonna sell the hoodie on tours when they come outta the studio. so i was kinda hoping someone could get the hoodie for me if i send them money for it. the money prolly wouldn't get to them in time for the show, so they'd have to have the $40 now... but i swear i'd send the money!! i'm an honest and trush-worthy person. i wouldn't ask someone to buy something and not pay them back. so anyway, do you think she'd do that for me?

^ yeah i know. haha. i'm a terrible person for asking. see, they're selling this hoodie that i want like seriously REALLY bad. and it's not online, but i didn't have the money at the show i went to, and i was supposed to go to the show wed. but that's not happening anymore. and since they're going into the studio it's not a guaruntee they're gonna sell the hoodie on tours when they come outta the studio. so i was kinda hoping someone could get the hoodie for me if i send them money for it. the money prolly wouldn't get to them in time for the show, so they'd have to have the $40 now... but i swear i'd send the money!! i'm an honest and trush-worthy person. i wouldn't ask someone to buy something and not pay them back. so anyway, do you think she'd do that for me?

Is it the black hoodie with the purple-ish writing on it? I got that a couple tours ago...but anyway idk she usually doesn't even buy merch for herself. I wish I could help, if I could go on friday I definitely would do it.

:???:

Is it the black hoodie with the purple-ish writing on it? I got that a couple tours ago...but anyway idk she usually doesn't even buy merch for herself. I wish I could help, if I could go on friday I definitely would do it.

:???:

yeah, yeah. that's it! i want it like sooooo freaking bad!! i have the worst luck with buying hoodies with them. i wanted that purple hoodie with gold writing they use to sell, and when i finally got the money they stopped selling it. ughughugh. that sucks so bad... do you think you could take a shot and ask her?!

i might be seeing them thursday =]

lucky you! do you think you could do my favor by any chance? :D

haha give me money for the show.

and plus im not exactly sure if im going.

its at 6flags so shes gotta pay like $60ish or all of us to get into 6flags.

and tbh we dont really have the much money

but ill def ask her. and im def gunna try i swear ill try my best.

but what hoodie? lol

ugh. well i hope you can go and have the money! thanks for being willing to try. i really appreciate it!! just in case you go and it all works out, it's the black hoodie with like purpleish/pinkish writing. size: xs, if they don't have that then small is good. but if it's in girl's sizes then medium. do you want me to like text you that day to remind you/give you the size info again in case you forget or something?!

ugh. well i hope you can go and have the money! thanks for being willing to try. i really appreciate it!! just in case you go and it all works out, it's the black hoodie with like purpleish/pinkish writing. size: xs, if they don't have that then small is good. but if it's in girl's sizes then medium. do you want me to like text you that day to remind you/give you the size info again in case you forget or something?!

alright its like $40 right?

alright yea a text would be cool lol