Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

^ ahh lucky have fun girl! :D

well....... rob was suposse to take me to 6flags august 21st i think but he decides to take melissa instead even tho i asked him frist and hes trying to say that i didnt ask him but obvi melissa is way more important than i ma oh yea :roll:

god i hate him so much.

hopefully my mom will take me i dnt see why she wouldnt i like 20-30 mins away. and she loves 6flags so its all good haha.

• 4 weeks later...

whooot just saw them yesterday and have a ton of pictures and vids to share with you guys. my computer is super slow so im only going to have a few up today of when martin came in the crowd and the picture of him and i. hope you guys enjoy!

btw sorry i put my name over the pictures, it kinda takes away from them but ive gotten tiered of seeing my pictures all over other peoples youtubes, myspaces, etc.

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

awesome pics taylor!!! looks like you had an awesome spot! and martin looks gorgeous in your pic with them!! makes me even more excited for friday!!!!! hey, what songs did they do?

thank you, and yes i did. :]

umm let me think.

-five minutes to midnight

- hero/heroine

- thunder

- great escape

- dance hall drug

- learning to fall

- heels over head

thats all i can remember but i think they may have played

- up against the wall

- on top of the world

too

^Great pictures!

& Your picture with Martin is cute!

:D

thank you.

great escape (i have more videos to upload)

thank you, and yes i did. :]

umm let me think.

-five minutes to midnight

- hero/heroine

- thunder

- great escape

- dance hall drug

- learning to fall

- heels over head

thats all i can remember but i think they may have played

- up against the wall

- on top of the world

too

thank you.

great escape (i have more videos to upload)

yw. dang, that's not many songs for headlining! gosh darnit. and no broken man or let go?! that sucks!!! but learning to fall...i haven't seen that live yet. so that's awesome! and same with up against the wall...i hope they are doing that!! thanks!

yw. dang, that's not many songs for headlining! gosh darnit. and no broken man or let go?! that sucks!!! but learning to fall...i haven't seen that live yet. so that's awesome! and same with up against the wall...i hope they are doing that!! thanks!

They only have one albums worth of material so to get that much out of hem is good. They played less songs when they headlined here in June.

i'm not familiar with it. i've seen them twice, but i can't say i remember it.

it on youtube somewhere?

It probably will be. It's not any different to the original drumming but it's a little more protracted and extended. They have him outby himself drumming it then the rest of the ban come on.

^ no problem, and yeah i know. i think he was sick at my show, they might play more in the upcoming dates because they have had like three days off to rest since my show.

ooO, i hope he gets all rested up for my show friday then!!

They only have one albums worth of material so to get that much out of hem is good. They played less songs when they headlined here in June.

well, yeah... but that's 12 songs right there. plus they could pull out some really old ones like kill me in a record shop. or do a cover song, like they have let go. they could so do atleast like 11 songs easily. 9 isn't much for a headlining band... it just sucks. they should do more! oh well. they're amazing live nonetheless.

ooO, i hope he gets all rested up for my show friday then!!

well, yeah... but that's 12 songs right there. plus they could pull out some really old ones like kill me in a record shop. or do a cover song, like they have let go. they could so do atleast like 11 songs easily. 9 isn't much for a headlining band... it just sucks. they should do more! oh well. they're amazing live nonetheless.

The whole album is only about 45 minutes long so regardless they realistically couldn't play a show any longer than that. If I went to see a band live, I wouldn't want to see them do a cover song. I paid money to see that band, not that band play someone ele's songs. And if they wanted to play those old songs live, they would have by now. We have to accept that BLG won't play longer sets until they release another album or at least have some more material.

The whole album is only about 45 minutes long so regardless they realistically couldn't play a show any longer than that. If I went to see a band live, I wouldn't want to see them do a cover song. I paid money to see that band, not that band play someone ele's songs. And if they wanted to play those old songs live, they would have by now. We have to accept that BLG won't play longer sets until they release another album or at least have some more material.

but still, 12 songs is 12 songs. and that's just your opinion. i personally love when bands do cover songs. i think it's awesome. especially a song like let go...boys like girls did an AMAZING cover job of that. and live it is SO completely amazing!!! and they could bring out an old song now if they wanted to... i'm not trying to be rude. i'm just saying i wish they would play longer setlists. and they could... b/c they're not doing their whole cd. and they could do a cover song. they don't need to have more than one cd to have a decent setlist. the first time i saw lifehouse they only had one cd out and they did the whole cd plus one... which was 13 songs.