We All Roll Along

Girls Do What They Want

Count ‘Em 1, 2, 3

The Way We Talk

Everything I Ask For

MAYDAY PARADE:

Three Cheers For Five Years

Black Cat

Ocean and Atlantic //(apparently might have been cut as well?)

Miserable at Best

One Man Drinking Games (Has been cut at some shows)

I'd Hate to Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Jamie All Over

Jersey

ALL TIME LOW:

Poppin'

Shameless

Jasey Rae

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

The Party Scene

Lullabies

Holly

Circles

Stay Awake

Six Feet Under The Stars

The Beach

(Break Out! Break Out! was right here, but apparently it's been cut)

The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler

New Acoustic Song

Remembering Sunday

Dear Maria, Count Me In

Probably not a hundred percent accurate because I never went :(

I really liked that Mayday Parade ended with Jersey

sweet thanks!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is Derek that does the writing. I imagine Jeremy will have a decent amount of input into the writing process. It was Derek that wrote a handful of the songs from the album anyway. Take This to Heart is about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend - Lauren from the band Maradona.

I would imagine that Jeremy would have a lot of input. I imaging that all of them will have input hopefully. And I'm aware that Derek wrote a lot of their old stuff as well, with the help of Jason. I honestly think their new stuff is going to be just as awesome, I'm just wondering how its going to sound without Jason's input. That goes for the vocal dynamic as well. I'm aware that Jeremy and Jake do a lot of Jason's old parts when they perform live now and it sounds awesome, I'm just curious as to how its going to sound recorded.

Agreed

Mayday Parade is probably my number 2. These guys know what they are doing and dont fool around at all. Honestly, if you think these guys are good on their cds, wait till you see them live. wow. They put on a great show. They are the kind of band where you just stare at them at awe........espically alex.

I agree with Faith. I wonder what their new material will be like. It will be so different without hearing Jason's voice blending with Dereks. They sounded great together.

Mayday Parade is probably my number 2. These guys know what they are doing and dont fool around at all. Honestly, if you think these guys are good on their cds, wait till you see them live. wow. They put on a great show. They are the kind of band where you just stare at them at awe........espically alex.

I agree with Faith. I wonder what their new material will be like. It will be so different without hearing Jason's voice blending with Dereks. They sounded great together.

Haha, you are so head over heels for that boy its hilarious.

But honestly, Maddie's right. They are insanely good live. I couldnt keep my eyes off of Alex because his fingers were moving so incredibly fast. He's a truly talented guitarist.

I enjoyed their set last time I saw them, but they just guitar swing too much. You know, that thing where they bring their guitar above their heads then back down again? One or twice is fine, but they done it like 7 times. Per song. Really took a lot of the set away from me.

Haha, you are so head over heels for that boy its hilarious.

But honestly, Maddie's right. They are insanely good live. I couldnt keep my eyes off of Alex because his fingers were moving so incredibly fast. He's a truly talented guitarist.

i'm head OVER heels? :shifty:at least i dont have 5

black cat totally shows his skills like wow.

I enjoyed their set last time I saw them, but they just guitar swing too much. You know, that thing where they bring their guitar above their heads then back down again? One or twice is fine, but they done it like 7 times. Per song. Really took a lot of the set away from me.

haha you are so right! i think its pretty awesome, well maybe thats because I haven't seen a lot of bands.

haha im so amazed by that cause i think if i attemped that the guitar would probably just fall on my face hahahaha

haha im so amazed by that cause i think if i attemped that the guitar would probably just fall on my face hahahaha

hahaha!! ok that seriously made me laugh. I play guitar, but I would be so scared that it would just fall on the floor and break into a million pieces. How can they play and yet they still sound great. Thats what gets me/

^Practice. Lots and lots of practice. :mrgreen:

Something else to watch out for (not with Mayday) is singers. Watch people like Shaant whateverhislastnameis, Bill Beckett etc (people who only sing, as in no guitar/keyboard) and look at their microphones while they sing. You'll see some of them move their microphone to adjust the volume of their voice cause they can't do it themselves. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are horrible for this. You'll notice it at pretty much every sho you go to haha

hahaha!! ok that seriously made me laugh. I play guitar, but I would be so scared that it would just fall on the floor and break into a million pieces. How can they play and yet they still sound great. Thats what gets me/

hahaha thanks!

if it was me i would just stop playing BUT PRETEND I WASS PLAYING hahaha just so i would get it right.

^Practice. Lots and lots of practice. :mrgreen:

Something else to watch out for (not with Mayday) is singers. Watch people like Shaant whateverhislastnameis, Bill Beckett etc (people who only sing, as in no guitar/keyboard) and look at their microphones while they sing. You'll see some of them move their microphone to adjust the volume of their voice cause they can't do it themselves. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are horrible for this. You'll notice it at pretty much every sho you go to haha

SHAANT HACKIYAN! haha

Every time I've seen Bill perform I've never seen him do that. But I'm a Bill Becks freak. But yeah, RJA was horrible when I saw them... they just... ew.

Fair enough, I might have just got unlucky and he had a sore throat that night.

I mean, its not like it makes that much of a difference, it's just interesting to see.

Fair enough, I might have just got unlucky and he had a sore throat that night.

I mean, its not like it makes that much of a difference, it's just interesting to see.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I've seen a lot of singers do it as well. Like Shaant, both times I've see Cute he's done it.

• 1 month later...

^ Thats how my copy of Tales Told by Dead Friends is. I've listened to it soooo much that it wont play anymore in my stereo. I can only listen to it on my computer.

I love Three Cheers as well. Its beautifully written... just everything about that song and Mayday absolutely gets me. I could listen to them forever.

• 2 weeks later...