We All Roll Along

Girls Do What They Want

Count ‘Em 1, 2, 3

The Way We Talk

Everything I Ask For

MAYDAY PARADE:

Three Cheers For Five Years

Black Cat

Ocean and Atlantic //(apparently might have been cut as well?)

Miserable at Best

One Man Drinking Games (Has been cut at some shows)

I'd Hate to Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Jamie All Over

Jersey

ALL TIME LOW:

Poppin'

Shameless

Jasey Rae

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

The Party Scene

Lullabies

Holly

Circles

Stay Awake

Six Feet Under The Stars

The Beach

(Break Out! Break Out! was right here, but apparently it's been cut)

The Girl's a Straight Up Hustler

New Acoustic Song

Remembering Sunday

Dear Maria, Count Me In

Probably not a hundred percent accurate because I never went :(

I really liked that Mayday Parade ended with Jersey

It's a shame that Mayday play so much from the first half of the album, that's the worst half. Sure, it's the most accessible. But it's boring as hell once you hit about track 6. Every track from that point onwards, bar one, are awesome. Fair bit of the EP stuff played though, that's always good.

I love them so much. They're in my top 5 as well.

I don't think I can choose a favorite song by them. I really love their whole EP. I'm definitely a bit skeptical about what's going to happen to them now that Jason left the band. I really hope they don't suck. I don't think they will, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

Yeah, thats what I worried about. Jason basically wrote the EP and LP, and honestly, I think his lyrics are genius. Its not that I dont think Derek will do a good job with their new stuff, I'm just worried that it wont have the same impact that Jason's lyrics have on me. I honestly believe that Jason is one of the best lyricists out there. His new band, Go Radio, is amazing.

If it is Derek that does the writing. I imagine Jeremy will have a decent amount of input into the writing process. It was Derek that wrote a handful of the songs from the album anyway. Take This to Heart is about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend - Lauren from the band Maradona.

I honestly haven't heard the EP. I'll find it online when I get home. I hear nothing but good things about it.

Yes, check it out! Its brilliant.

If it is Derek that does the writing. I imagine Jeremy will have a decent amount of input into the writing process. It was Derek that wrote a handful of the songs from the album anyway. Take This to Heart is about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend - Lauren from the band Maradona.

I would imagine that Jeremy would have a lot of input. I imaging that all of them will have input hopefully. And I'm aware that Derek wrote a lot of their old stuff as well, with the help of Jason. I honestly think their new stuff is going to be just as awesome, I'm just wondering how its going to sound without Jason's input. That goes for the vocal dynamic as well. I'm aware that Jeremy and Jake do a lot of Jason's old parts when they perform live now and it sounds awesome, I'm just curious as to how its going to sound recorded.