Mayday Parade

kissablexthreat

I fucking love it.

The first time I watched I was in utter shock. But I watched it again and honestly, its one of the most beautifully put together music video I've ever seen. The raw cinematography is just beautiful. So artistic. So real. Its refreshing to be quite honest.

Unfortunately, this is gonna make them lose a lot of fans. But honestly, if they lose fans over this video, they weren't genuine fans in the first place.

I wasn't really all that shocked by it, i mean it is crazy that they'd put out a video like that but hey.. it's totally honest and raw and like you said the raw cinematography is beautiful. i love it , it's so real and raw, kind of reminds me of the film, thirteen, in a way. but yeah i love it :)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooo, i tried to watch the new video on youtube and it wouldnt let me cause im not over 18.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore mayday. but that video was disgusting. in my opinion, they took a beautiful song and made it disgusting. i'm done watching music videos for good now.

roflolol. i laughed so hard at that.(:

8-)

The video's great, I just don't see all the controversy. It fits the song (almost like the song was written for the video, not the other way about) perfectly. It just feels like a three minute long episode of Skins though, really not that edgy at all. The only issue I actually have with it is that fact that towards the ed they're doing literally everything naked. Some nudity; dude, go for it. But rolling down sand dues? Setting off fireworks? Bit too far. And the fight was pussy. Aside from that, great video.

I kinda like the video :)

and i dont see why is it soo dramatic...i watched Hollywood movies with more sex and drugs LOL, little tits and asses not that big of a deal.

and i kinda think that video is perfect for the song.

if that makes me a pervert i am fine with that LOL

8-)

The video's great, I just don't see all the controversy. It fits the song (almost like the song was written for the video, not the other way about) perfectly. It just feels like a three minute long episode of Skins though, really not that edgy at all. The only issue I actually have with it is that fact that towards the ed they're doing literally everything naked. Some nudity; dude, go for it. But rolling down sand dues? Setting off fireworks? Bit too far. And the fight was pussy. Aside from that, great video.

Ross, you have to understand that if Skins was shown in the US it would get the same reactions the video is getting. The content in the video is unheard of here in the states.

But with that being said, I still love the video.

8-)

agreed

8-)

Imagine trying to get all the sand out of all the awkward places. That's the first thing I thought when I saw that part. Haha.

Ross, you have to understand that if Skins was shown in the US it would get the same reactions the video is getting. The content in the video is unheard of here in the states.

Yeah, definitely. Different cultures and all that. Still though, some of the comments I read elsewhere before I watched it made it sound like it was one big orgy.

agreed

Imagine trying to get all the sand out of all the awkward places. That's the first thing I thought when I saw that part. Haha.

I would have to be paid hansomely to step anywhere near a beach. Let alone roll naked down a sand dune. That would be one hell of a big clean up job, literally wouldn't feel clean again for like a month haha.