• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be miserable until it heals.

wwyd if you and the person you cant stand the most were

stranded in a deserted island?

kill them.. haha jk. id go crazy.

WWYD ur in a desert and u stop to get out of the car and then ur ride left?

first i'd try and chase down the car. and once i catch up with it...i'd kick the driver outta the car. and leave them. lol

wwyd if you had a week left to live?

Man, I would have to say that I would probably try to do as much as I could before the week ended. I would probably sky-dive, bunjee jump, hang out with my friends and family as much as possible, not sleep, listen to all of my favorite songs one last time, sneek into a show just to live a little (haha), and probably tell my crush how I feel about him. Haha. I guess that's what I would do. It's kind of sad that I would need a "due date," so to speak, to make me do all of that.

WWYD if your parents grounded you from going to a show?

i'd sneak some laxatives on their food so they'll be busy 'doing other things' then sneak out the window and hitch a ride with my friends. lol

wwyd if a show you've been looking forward to for months was cancelled due to the venue closing down?

I'd have a hunger strike! No, I'm lying. I'd probably try to start up a petition if the city was trying to shut 'em down or have a fundraiser if they were having money troubles. I love my Mimi's Burgers even if I can't understand what the owner is saying half of the time.

WWYD if you ran into someone you never imagined meeting ever (like a role model of yours that's "famous" or something) in the most random of places in your hometown, like a park or something? You're totally off-guard too.

I'd probably have a little freak out, pray to God for strength and my family's protection, and then, dude, I would totally try to take out as many of those suckers before they tried to overpower me. But I wouldn't let them turn me into a zombie (oh heck no), so I would probably grenade myself along with five or six of them.

WWYD if you stumbled across a gang of Death Eaters?