The 'What wouldyou do game'..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd break the law every single second of my life. lol

wwyd if you just found out a triple homicide just happened down the street from where you lived? (just happened to me today =/)

Aw shucks, I think I would be very shocked for a few good hours. Then, someone would say something random or I would think of some random thing, and that's when it will hit me and I'll have a panic attack. Haha. After the panic attack hit, I'd probably do some sort of Paramore music binge. It'll probably affect me just as much as Sirius dying in OotP... I moped around for a few good days afterward. But then I'll come to my senses, see that there's probably a good, logical reason behind it and I'll have to deal with it. Us as fans have to deal with a lot of things that are out of our control... for the good and for the bad.

WWYD if you found out that your school banned concert/band tees at your school?

Haha, I'd probably be like, "Sweet, when and where?" And then after I couldn't keep from freaking out anylonger, I'd probably shout, "I'm freaking out right now!" Haha, all of my friends would start laughing and say, "We were wondering when you would."

WWYD if you got caught in the middle of a food fight?

Haha, I'd probably be like, "What the heck?" But I'd shrug and be like, "Cool." But I'd have to dye my hair back to a "less distracting" color because her hair would be against my school's dress code, which is retarded.

WWYD if you went to school late and found out that Paramore stopped by to surprise you 'cause you're a fan of theirs, but you weren't there so they left? Lol.

Probably laugh really hard... all the CD`s in my care are copied of the original ones and after that i probably laugh even harder because i could ask the money back from the insurance ;) it works :P

wwyd car If your doesnt start and your in the middle of nowhere.... and your cellphone doesnt work