The 'What wouldyou do game'..

I would TOTALLY freeeeeeeak out ! .. Like .. Am I dreaming ??? I think I would past out ..

But first I would hug her ;> .. then past out

Wwyd if you just woke up and noticed that a giant spider were at your cheek?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id hide, then come back and try to ride it, get injured by falling off it or getting steppd on or something, then spend weeks in hospital listsning 2 "let the flames begin" over and over and over and over and.. ect,

wwyd if u were in a cd store (of any sort) checking to see if paramore's next album is out and u realise they didnt have it, and as ur walking out this random guy bumps into you and drops the cd, ur grab it and start walking away and then u turn around and u c josh standing where that random guy bumpd into you?

(josh is the random guy, incase u havnt made the connection)

haha, um, well first id wonder why he was there, and then id ask if he wanted the cd back, and if not, id have him sign it.

wwyd if you were walking around warped tour and all of a sudden hayley comes up to you and was like 'hey we need someone to guard the bus while we're gone, could you do it?'

(this means u get to sit INSIDE and watch it)

ahh id fricken FLIP OUTTTTT, like you dont even know.

wwydi you woke up to joshs face staring over you

first scream (becuz im scared) cuz i probably wouldnt reconize him at first. then i would b all spazzy and scream of happyness.

wwd if you just found out hayley was your next door nieghbbor?

but it

wwydi u met anyone from paramore

i already have. but next time i would try and not look completely shocked and have a more decent of a convo.

WWYD if the door rang and there was a 50/50 chance it was either paramore or a serial killer?

ahh id be so excited!!! like you have no idea...but my school is to lame to do anything like that

wwydi paramore made a dvd

They're making a DVD right now. I might be in it too! The people filming it interviewed us!