UNDEROATH DROPS FROM WARPED!

lordjedediah

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg!! i told my friend today that he was engaged (no way to hide it from her anymore haha) and shes in love with him!! dont get me started! she started throwing starburst at the wall and punching her posters of him and screaming "YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU DIRTY B*ST*RD!!" and she went on and on for 30 minutes! i swear! omg! she was phsycotic!! and she wouldnt hardly eat anything for the rest of te night!!

it was scary....

omg!! i told my friend today that he was engaged (no way to hide it from her anymore haha) and shes in love with him!! dont get me started! she started throwing starburst at the wall and punching her posters of him and screaming "YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU DIRTY B*ST*RD!!" and she went on and on for 30 minutes! i swear! omg! she was phsycotic!! and she wouldnt hardly eat anything for the rest of te night!!

it was scary....

holy hell

your friend scares me lmao

it was scary....

holy hell

And this is why people in bands have to get bodyguards...

it was scary....

holy hell

lmao. it sound slike NSYNC. but not. can you imagine that? bah hahahahaha

it was scary....

holy hell

lmao. it sound slike NSYNC. but not. can you imagine that? bah hahahahaha

lmao

it was scary....

i think your friend needs to take a trip to see a special doctor =) lmao

it was scary....

LMAO.

i just watched the end of warped inside out, cuz i missed most of it, but they showed more of UO's bible study and at the end they broke off into groups to pray for people they nknew, and they showed UO's tour manager praying for the band because he said that there were a couple of member (not naming names) who had lost that passion for playing the music and were just kinda like playing it. idk if that makes sense because i don't remember his exact words, but it was like: losing that passion to play music and just kinda doing it.

maybe this had something to do with everything that's going on? the whole thing maybe just got to them and they had to drop off the tour?

im llistening to letting go of tonight!!

so they said that some of the members didnt like playing as much no more?

awe! no!!!!!!!

hopefully theyll love it as mush soon!! i cant go through another lineup change!!

ya. i'll watch it again when it comes on and write it down when he says it. so i can get it word for word.

so i wacthed that show again. pretty much, thei tour manager was like " a couple of the guys are losing that fire ... they just wake up and ride their scooters and play a show .... forgetting why they are here ... i just want to shake em."

i think if it's on again, you should watch it because it kinda shows a little more with a couple of the members and you can slightly tell who ....