it had to happen at some point/ hate site

Wow. That's extremely immature.

I admit I sometimes really hate bands. But I don't disrespect them, I usually have some reason about their kind of music. But I do respect what they do, they are probably amazing at it. It's just not my favorite kind of music sometimes.

If you don't like paramores music,

don't listen to them.

What do they think that they are gonna stop playing amazing music because some people hate their music? Paramore knew coming into this business that some people would hate them, and some people would love them.

godddd.

i hate losers who have nothing better to do with their time than bash the bands they "hate".

Just tell me why they would possibly waste the time. Like on youtube when people bash other bands.. it's like.. "Then why did you search for them?"

If you don't like them, that's fine. We respect your decision. Just shut up about it and spend your time obsessing about bands you actually DO like instead of the ones you don't.

I love how they think it makes them cool.

When really it's the absolute opposite.

In my opinion anyway..

^ Yeah I guess so, but like what others have said before, it really sucks when a band becomes more popular that their 'fans' start to hate them. Part of a band's goal is to get more popular so that they can spread their music and have a chance for people who aren't in their local area to listen to what they have to say. Otherwise, I would never have gotten the chance to listen Paramore because I'm all the way from Australia. (Sorry if you don't understand a single word I'm saying. I can't express myself right lol)

Oh and another thing. People who make hate sites are sad, lonely people who hasn't had a good hug in a while...

Here comes Ren Time. Sorry Brent. I just have to say it

Part 1-Man what a bloody poontang wanker. That guy ought to get out more often instead of *censored* in his room all day. If thats what he does with his days i wonder why he does such a shitty' date=' piss poor, half ass job of a site that disses a good band. I mean jesus, if u wanted to diss a band at least do a good job of it. If i ever see you at a concert dissing hayley, i swear i would stick *censored* so far up your ass that u'd be eating eyeballs till christmas.

Part 2 coming sometime soon.

Ren[/quote']

Ren my asian brother....you're my hero =]

the one thing i hate most about people and music is when people stop liking a band just because they get popular. so lame.

omg I know ... using Green Day as the example ... the only thing that bothers me more than new 13 year olds that are in love with billie joe and don't realize GD has albums besides 'American Idiot' are the old 'fans' that suddenly don't like GD anymore b/c they are so mainstream. Uh' date=' it's the same band, same music .. it's still good who cares how popular they are? lol[/quote']

Ive been a Green day fan since their Nimrod album. Worked my way back from then. But i gotta admit. I hated their Warning album. I found it just lost all their vigor from their old school stuff. But i like american idiot cause its bringing back some of those old skool times.

ya. i mean, you can dislike their music, but you don't have to say you hate them. i mean, there are bands whose music i really can't stand but i still repect them as people trying to do something, ya know?

Lol i cant respect that band Busted from a while back but i dont do hate pages. I do respect Charlie's new band Fightstar though thats good.

Ren

• 4 weeks later...