Chicago 8-2-06

lalalalisa

was hayley playing the keyboards?

See the Live Shows thread on the show for a lot more discussion - but yeah, Hayley was definitely playing the keyboard. There's a vid of her playing it as the intro to Emergency over in that thread as well :)

the show was absolutley amazing. but i felt so bad for the band. them wearing their nice long sleeved dress shirts, etc. i remember josh telling the people off to the side that he was about to pass out you could tell all of them were. then they ended up doing an acoustic session just josh and hayley to give the other guys a rest. they pulled through so well and i loved every minute of it.

here's my pictures from the show. i was going to video 'my heart' but 2 songs before the end my friend passed out and we had to go outside for the rest of the show. but i heard it and i loved it. but yes here's the link to the pictures:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/ohxcomeon/photography/Paramore%20Aug%202%20at%20Beat%20Kitchen/

the show was absolutley amazing. but i felt so bad for the band. them wearing their nice long sleeved dress shirts' date=' etc. i remember josh telling the people off to the side that he was about to pass out you could tell all of them were. then they ended up doing an acoustic session just josh and hayley to give the other guys a rest. they pulled through so well and i loved every minute of it.

here's my pictures from the show. i was going to video 'my heart' but 2 songs before the end my friend passed out and we had to go outside for the rest of the show. but i heard it and i loved it. but yes here's the link to the pictures:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/ohxcomeon/photography/Paramore%20Aug%202%20at%20Beat%20Kitchen/[/quote']

great pics =D thanks for postin em up.

that's a shame that your friend fainted.

you can tell that they are all dying in the pictures from yesterday. looks roasting. ah.

sounds like a good gig though =D can't wait til october.

they won't have the problem of being too hot here anyways, haha.

the show was absolutley amazing. but i felt so bad for the band. them wearing their nice long sleeved dress shirts' date=' etc. i remember josh telling the people off to the side that he was about to pass out you could tell all of them were. then they ended up doing an acoustic session just josh and hayley to give the other guys a rest. they pulled through so well and i loved every minute of it.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/ohxcomeon/photography/Paramore%20Aug%202%20at%20Beat%20Kitchen/[/quote']

wow, i didnt know anybody actually passed out, is your fiend alright?

Then why do they wear long sleeved shirts and wear such heavy clothes, music isnt about clothing or image its about the music.