Back2School special on FBR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to rip it = /

i'll ask someone on the LJ. they ripped the this providence one. the only thing is that the audio sometimes doesn't fit with the film because of some reason. but i can ask. and if someone else gets a better version' date=' well than YAY!![/quote']

thanks =)

although i already ripped it =)

iam just converting it becuase all flash vids have are .FLV

so give me 5 mins ill post it here

i want to rip it = /

i'll ask someone on the LJ. they ripped the this providence one. the only thing is that the audio sometimes doesn't fit with the film because of some reason. but i can ask. and if someone else gets a better version' date=' well than YAY!![/quote']

thanks =)

although i already ripped it =)

iam just converting it becuase all flash vids have are .FLV

so give me 5 mins ill post it here

o awesome. hopefuly your version is better

haha yea iam taking longer than expected

its that i did rip the video but iam having trouble converting it, iam still having problems converting it

but iam gonna post the ripped video anyways, heres the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFCBJGFO

you will need this to playback the video

http://www.martijndevisser.com/download/flvplayer_setup.exe

Haha aww I loved that. Thanks for posting. I had a middle school principal with the name Dr. Weiner and a first name Dick haha.

And The Hush Sound one cracked me up!!! Haha omg Bob's story is so funny ... and poor Greta .. that had to be so humiliating. She's so funny to watch though .. did you notice how nonchalant she is about everything. Idk I just crack up watching her I love her haha.

Haha aww I loved that. Thanks for posting. I had a middle school principal with the name Dr. Weiner and a first name Dick haha.

And The Hush Sound one cracked me up!!! Haha omg Bob's story is so funny ... and poor Greta .. that had to be so humiliating. She's so funny to watch though .. did you notice how nonchalant she is about everything. Idk I just crack up watching her I love her haha.

Oh gosh I love Bob's brialliant idea...Im gonna tryyy it

i'm converting it to iPod format right now. it's not the version diego ripped, so i don't know how great the quality is on it. i tried to convert the one diego ripped but my program didn't recognize the file or something like that

EDIT:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B8WJAN71

there's the link for iPod format. as i said before the quality isn't the best. but it's not that bad.