8/12 LONG ISLAND SHOW!

suzanne

yeah so i think im the only one from the boards who went.

best night of my life? hmm yes =]

ill type up everything tomorrow

and once i can get my friends memory card ill post pictures.

my cameras crap and didnt work

and i took a video for like every song

but its all dark and no sound =[

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope im not going to RI' date=' i freaking wish.

that was the best concert and i so wanna go to another one.

=[[/quote']

oh I thought you were going with j-rod and scrabble

nope im not unfortunately, i wish i were =[

heres a bunch of videos i took guys, i didnt think the sound worked but it did, they arent that good but its something

http://www.youtube.com/user/yourstarxo

ill post pictures as soon as i get them from my friend :]

and ill write a novel up for everyone to read

haha god i had the best time <3

okay whos ready for my novel?

okay so me and my friend get to the venue @ 1215. there were 2 other groups of people there before us. a kinda big group of girls and 2 guys and then 3 other girls with their mom.

the way it as set up was just a big parking lot and there was the building, in front was an outdoor area with high table and chairs, the line was like enclosed and the tour buses were behind the bulidng around the end of the fence.

so that group of girls was hanging out at the end of the fence where you can see paramores tour bus.

so me and my friend sit down to eat and as i bite into my burger, from the corner of my eye i see .. hunter, i was like no way. he was talking to those girls, they made him cookies.

then i think next josh might have come out for a few and then probably went inside the building.

then jeremy came out too. and went in and came out with food lol.

and hayley came out and was talking to these girls for the longest time so me and my friend were just hanging out over there, just looking at them haha.

and then hayleys like zac get out here! haha and he comes on his scooter.

then there was this plan and it was writing in the sky, ya know how they do that?

and hayley was like whoa thats so cool these people are genius haha.

and jeremys holding his plate of food and hes like oh yeaah i gotta show someone.

so he goes and comes out with josh.

they were all just hanging outside with everyone and i was like, this is the coolest thing ever.

so we got a picture with josh and then we asked hayley and she had flowers and a book in her hand, the gift from the other girls

so i was standing on that side of her and my friend on the other side and the kid taking the picture for us was having technical difficulties so i was standing next to hayley in my picture position for like 2 minutes, haha.

cute came out too, shaant was on his scooter wit zac too. they left, shaant went down the road to starbucks.

and then i got a picture with fred and tom was outside for a little too i think, jeff never came out [after the show either]

so then i guess they left to do whatever but they were still hanging out outside a little.

oh and i really had to go to the bathroom so me and my friend walk in and this guy who works there was like what do you need?

and were like bathroom pleeease? and hes like im not supposed to let you bc the bands in here so as long as you dont harass them and tell anyone outside i let you.

so as im walknig across the floor to get to the bathroom i look on stage and theres zac i was like ohmy.. and then i look to the right and josh is standing there and i was like omgg.

so when i get in the bathroom i grabbed my friend and im like omg did you see? did you see? haha im so lame but i was so excited!

but people started to form the actual like @ like 230 which is stupid but whatever.

around 3ish me and my friend left to walk to starbucks and as we walked past the front of the place i realized shaant was sitting there with his notebook and on his cell.

i planned on saying hi on the way back but he was gone =[

then a lot of people started showing up and tom and zac were still riding their scooters haha.

around 4ish or something the security guards were like, okay if you are will call come over here.

and they were forming a new line, but i was already in front of the other line with 3 girls so we end up at the end of will call line so this girls mom tells the guy and takes us in front =]

and everyone behind was like this is ridiculous, i wanna cut people, and were like yeah have you been here since 12? hmm no okay. haha.

then as they start taking tickets and whatever they let us into the outdoor area but doors werent open so we were 2nd in line at doors.

i could see hayley and jeremy through the glass window =] haha

then those 3 girls ran in bc her mom just walked in and so did we and a few other people behind us and hayleys standing there and was like whoa wait whats going on?

and then the security guard left and came back and yelled at us we arent allowed in but those 3 girls stayed and we went out which made us 1st in line.

then he told us all doors are opening the same time so being stupid we went to the other door 1st in line when we already were and they never opened that door!

i was so mad. so we were like whatever, went to the bathroom and merch and still managed to get 2nd row on the right side.

this providence came on first and wow they were really good, seeing them live made me a fan.

and the lead singers gorgeous and really really nice.

hit the lights next, they were really good too, the lead singer ran and jumped into the crowd and was carried back on stage.

they guitarist was having a little technical difficulties but they still put on a really good show, everyone was really into them.

then cute started setting up, shaant didnt come out until right before he was about to get on stage, he was on the side with his hoodie and i was like =D

haha, wow i just love them so i had the best time and they were great, i got some videos of them you can see.

then paramore started setting up and everyone was screaming out at the boys, hayley didnt come out.

then it gets dark and she walks out with a lantern and just starts playing the keyboard for a while

[you can see in the video..] oh and some kid randomly screams out "thats so japanese!" haha.

so basically, the show was beyond amazing, i had the best time ever.

i was right in front of hunter and jeremy and josh came over a few times thank god <3

so did hayley, and i could see zac too so i was happy!

during my heart the drummer for tp ran and jumped into the crowd but i dont think anyone caught him =/

i could go into detail about everything but then id be writing a novel haha.

after each bands set they were hanging out at their merch tables which was cool.

i bought a tp shirt bc they were amazing and i got all of them to sign it, god they were so nice and happy, and cutee.

then i went to the other tables.

i got the EP <3 and 2 pins and a shirt from paramore, oh and a poster i had to say "dog" for haha.

and i got a cute shirt =]

then we see josh on stage and the rest of the band so we got over to him and were like hey josh can you sign this and hes like yeah sure

but he was busy doing stuff, and then other people came over and were getting yelled out to get away fro mthe barricade bc they were taking it down.

so we went outside and the first person i saw was shaant<3 so i asked for a picture and then to sign my shirt and he used my back.

haha god he is so freaking nice, i love him.

and then i saw tom on the phone and heard him say "bye baby i love you" to his gf i was like aww <3 too cute.

then he was on the phone with someone else but i went up to him anyways =/ and i asked for him to sign my shirt.

so yeah like yeah, whats your name? i said suzanne, hes like okay suzanne how old are you? and im like 17 and hes like okay cool here ya go and im like thanks so much, bye.

hes so tiny, but cute aw.

then we go over to paramore bus and then a billion people started coming over so the secuirty guards set us up in like a line.

zac started on my end, and jeremy ran across slapping everyones hand haha, hes awesome.

so i had zac sign my poster with a silver sharpie that didnt work so im like oh crap, ill get him to resign it later.

then hunter came and he was so nice but he looked exhausted, he just asked us of we enjoyed the show and everything =]

and then jeremy came over and took a bunch of pictures with girls next to us and then another group of girls

and in every pic hes making a weird or funny face and hes like idk why but i just cant make a normal face "so myspace!" haha.

hes freaking funny too omg. so they were like standing directly across from each other and hes like dancing with his glow stick bracelet

and making funny faces, and it was so random but we werent talking so my friend starts by asking when theyre coming back.

and that started up like a 10-15 minute conversation about touring and he talked about sleeping and about hayley to haha.

it was great, i cant believe we just talked to him. oh and he introduced us to the tour manager "turd" haha.

then some girls came and they were like you owe us a pic! to the manager and hes like okay hi im joe

and jeremys like no its .. and i said turd but i dont think he heard me haha.

and then i saw zac but he was this the ladies, i didnt wanna intrude lmao! hes too funny.

then i saw josh and hayley so we got hayley to sign our posters, it looked like she was about to go in the bus too.

she was like swimming in her sweatshirt, shes so tiny and pretty and so so so nice.

all of them were so nice.

and then we went over to josh and had him sign the poster.

then i saw zac with 2 guys from htl so i go up to him and im liek hey zac can you sign this, you already did but it didnt work.

and hes like "ugh no im busy" and pretends to like turn away and was like "pshhh" and made a face

so im like please with a sad face and hes like haha yeah sure.

and signed it with my sharpie and then hes like look what i can do!

and throws it over his shoulder but didnt catch it and im like, yeah awesome!

haha and then he told me how awesome these guys were with him and im like yeaah! haha.

and left. and then we saw josh alone and my friends like omg he eats rice krispies and like wtf what?

and shes like hes wearing the toy on his belt loop!

so we go over and were like, you eat rice krispies?!

and hes like uh yeah what why?

he probably thought we were crazy

but then hes like ohhh yeah i look like one of the guys

and were like what? and he puts his white sunglasses on and hes wearing white pants and a striped shirt.

and im like "omg you do! hahaha" it was so funny.

then hes like yeaaah im gunna go haha.

then me and my friend were just like high off life and beyond happy and we see the hot lead singer of tp

so we scream, can we get a hug?! and hes like yeaah and runs over and hugs us, i was like <3 haha.

that was my amazing night. im like the happiest person alive it was so good, i wish i could go to another one!

i think im going over my friends tonight and were gunna trade memory cards so i should have some pictures up tonight if they arent crappy lol =]

HitTheLights.jpg

CONCERT045.jpg

CONCERT044.jpg

CONCERT043.jpg

CONCERT042.jpg

CONCERT041.jpg

CONCERT040.jpg

CONCERT039.jpg

CONCERT038.jpg

CONCERT036.jpg

CONCERT035.jpg

CONCERT034.jpg

CONCERT033.jpg

CONCERT032.jpg

CONCERT031.jpg

CONCERT030.jpg

CONCERT029.jpg

CONCERT028.jpg

CONCERT027.jpg

CONCERT026.jpg

CONCERT025.jpg

CONCERT024.jpg

CONCERT023.jpg

CONCERT022.jpg

CONCERT021.jpg

CONCERT020.jpg

CONCERT019.jpg

CONCERT018.jpg

CONCERT017.jpg

CONCERT016.jpg

CONCERT014.jpg

CONCERT013.jpg

CONCERT012.jpg

CONCERT011.jpg

CONCERT010.jpg

CONCERT009.jpg

CONCERT008.jpg

CONCERT007.jpg

CONCERT006.jpg

CONCERT005.jpg

CONCERT004.jpg

CONCERT003.jpg

CONCERT002.jpg

CONCERT001.jpg

yeah they pretty much suck lol.

ahh this providence lead singer dan, in the last 2 pics <3

and i like that one i got of jeremly alot :]

shaant, hayley, and josh are like glowing in my pics bc they were wearing white so that + the lights was like whoa! haha.

and that one of the lead singer of hit the hights when he jumped into the crowd lol, he was like a few inches away from me! lol

but yeah i should have more/better pics soon whenever i get my friends memory card!