Hayley posts on LJ community

lalalalisa

There was some stuff going on- leaking of songs and lyrics, and here is her response:

this doesn't call for a clever title.

hello all... (yes, you and you and you).

well, i just want to say a couple things. i hope that you take the time to read, but if you don't, i guess that's fine too.

people often like to tell me and all the other guys in the band, "no press is bad press"... but i think there is a certain point where one has to decide to be the one source of truth that people can choose to believe or not believe. there are a lot of things being said about our band, about our "lack" of a band and about my intentions and/or plans with this band. i'm not going to delete any of the topics started in this community, because i think you all have the right to think what you want to think and if talking that much about the "truth" of someone else's life really gets you off... be my guest. paramore is a band. that's a message we've tried to spread from the beginning through t-shirts, through media, through just about everything we've done for the past 2 years. yes i sing, yes i stand in the front, yes i do most of the interviews, yes i write most of the lyrics, yes i have breasts, yes i wear more make up than i used to, yes i like fashion, yes people recongnize me quicker than they do the boys. these are truths i've tried to run away from... many times. but you know what? there is something bigger than all those facts... and that is that paramore won't ever be just hayley. paramore won't ever be just any one of us. paramore is all five of us working together and creating music that WE ALL love and the best part is that... we do it for you guys. sorry if this seemed rude. i'm really in a rush and i wanted to make sure this was cleared up.

ps. the song is not called "Until Tomorrow". it IS called "Breathe". Josh wrote the lyrics and the music.

and you weren't meant to have it yet, although i'm very glad you liked it.

just thought this should be posted before people start to share the song on here or if rumors were flying about her going solo.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, when i saw the post on the livejoournal, it really pissed me off, this was old news, and all they did was bring it back when it already had died a long time ago....this was cleared up a looong time ago.

actually, i don't know how much you visit the LJ but this topic is HUGE there. and it's actually all that most people talk about. this site is amazing in keeping away, but not the LJ.

i find it so unbelievable how people act.

i am getting a good laugh reading all of the comments people are leaving on there.

and when i was reading hayleys post.

it brought tears to my eyes.

no lie.

she is magnificiant.

and i just want to thank all fo you for the place.

paramorefans.com where i can come.

to truth and honesty.

thoughtfulness and compassion.

all the things that thoes livejournal and other site communities dont offer.

my last words in this reply.

BRAVO HAYLEY.

BRAVO US.

BRAVO PARAMORE.[/b]