Hayley posts on LJ community

lalalalisa

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they did cause i couldnt find it either. I just found the one that was posted in this thread.

She didn't delete it though... link http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/338586.html?thread=3124122#t3124122

Good grief - that thread just keeps getting uglier and uglier. Now we have an anonymous poster who called Hayley a term I will not repeat here...that's just beyond awful, completely rude and totally uncalled for. No wonder they didn't have the guts to post it non-anonymously.

damn isn't a swear word.

It is here.

No it's not. C'mon - we're not going to say anything to you if you swear occasionally in a post...but we've had some people post some stuff that was a little much and we do try to keep things relatively clean since we have a ton of members' date=' some of them pretty young, and we don't want anyone to be offended by anything that they come across...

Now, back to the topic...[/quote']

No, I meant here. Not on PF. Like, where I live. In virginia.

sorry for the confusion.

EDIT:

I think everyone just got pretty blown away by Hayley's post. Nobody expected that, and since that one girl left, she made a dramatic leave. Posting a goodbye and everything.

I read through that whole group today

from the start (I have a lot of free time but I got alot of icons out of it :) )

anyways what she said when people were complaining about her posting the song her responce to that was rude,very very rude

and in no way was that sarcastic

i think she just said that she was using sarcasim to make a case out of it =\