Hayley posts on LJ community

lalalalisa

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it so unbelievable how people act.

i am getting a good laugh reading all of the comments people are leaving on there.

and when i was reading hayleys post.

it brought tears to my eyes.

no lie.

she is magnificiant.

and i just want to thank all fo you for the place.

paramorefans.com where i can come.

to truth and honesty.

thoughtfulness and compassion.

all the things that thoes livejournal and other site communities dont offer.

my last words in this reply.

BRAVO HAYLEY.

BRAVO US.

BRAVO PARAMORE.[/b]

cheers! these boards are a safe haven. it must be every single LJ community at some point just gets a crapton of. . . crap? that basically ruins the atmosphere (if there was one in the first place). but the people on these boards are just great. pretty much the single place i'm not kind of afraid to make posts. very welcoming.

I love what she wrote and I dont see Paramore as just Hayley either but there are those selet few....and I kinda knew the song wasnt called until tomorrow since it doesnt say that, sorry I wasnt supposed to post this. I love Josh's lyric writing ability (:

yeah i dont get the whole thing. why did she call that fan a bitch ?

i was a bit confused when i read hayleys post at first beause i didn't know what it was all about' date=' and i thought she was like .. being cheeky, or something.[/quote']

You'll have to read back through the community a bit to see why Hayley said that. Let's just say it was well deserved, imo. That particular fan had said some pretty insulting things to fans of the band who were trying to keep the leaked material off the internet, etc. She claims she was just being sarcastic, but it wasn't really coming across that way.

^exactly

i could never picture any true fan doing that

its rude

And then after Hayley confronts them' date=' they're STILL rude and talk back to her. Like common...grow up.[/quote']

at first, she pretended like she did nothing wrong and like hayley was so mean to her, but then she was being mean again. that girl is very annoying.

^exactly

i could never picture any true fan doing that

its rude

And then after Hayley confronts them' date=' they're STILL rude and talk back to her. Like common...grow up.[/quote']

at first, she pretended like she did nothing wrong and like hayley was so mean to her, but then she was being mean again. that girl is very annoying.

I think Hayley had every right to be mean. That's so rude. They obviously only talked back for the attention.

I wouldn't even consider her a fan...

i dunno, i mean they still buy the cds and shit.

if it's just all about that song, then i don't see what the big deal is.

i'm not gonna lie - i've sent it to people.

and if hayley called me a bitch just because of that then i would be pretty upset. =S

but i suppose i don't know everything that girl has been saying/doing, so i shouldn't really be saying much myself.