8/17 - Recher Theatre - Towson, MD

thebrowncoat

If Ticketmaster is any indication, the show may very well be sold out. You can't get any tickets to come up on there anymore...

Or maybe the Recher Theatre is just holding a few tix back to sell at the door...

Either way, it looks like there will be a better crowd than the last time I saw them there :) Yay!

Does anyone know exactly where we pick up the tickcks for will call?

Like is it right at the place?

& what do you need to get them' date=' like ID or whatever?[/quote']

Yep - I believe it's right inside the doors. Do you have M&G tickets or just regular tickets? If you have M&G tickets, you need to be there by 6pm and, from what I understand, they'll form a seperate group of M&G people and take everyone in after checking you off on a list or something - I don't think you actually get a ticket.

For regular will call, you can pick them up when the doors open at 7. I think you just get in line with everyone and then get them as you go in...

And yeah, you'll want to bring any email confirmation you got and some photo ID. Having the credit card you used to buy the tickets usually isn't a bad idea either.

Does anyone know exactly where we pick up the tickcks for will call?

Like is it right at the place?

& what do you need to get them' date=' like ID or whatever?[/quote']

Yep - I believe it's right inside the doors. Do you have M&G tickets or just regular tickets? If you have M&G tickets, you need to be there by 6pm and, from what I understand, they'll form a seperate group of M&G people and take everyone in after checking you off on a list or something - I don't think you actually get a ticket.

For regular will call, you can pick them up when the doors open at 7. I think you just get in line with everyone and then get them as you go in...

And yeah, you'll want to bring any email confirmation you got and some photo ID. Having the credit card you used to buy the tickets usually isn't a bad idea either.

I have M&G tickets, so okay I'll bring all of that stufffff.

Thanks.=]

AHH' date=' I just thought of something else.

Are cameras allowed or will I have to sneak it in?[/quote']

Cameras are allowed...or at least they were the last time I was there.

And since part of the point of the M&G is getting pictures with them and stuff, you'll definitely be fine with a camera.

good luck brent!!!!!!!

Thanks...word is that Hallelujah did NOT make the setlist in Charlotte last night, perhaps due to the long drive they had from there to MD tonight (has to be 8 hours maybe more?) Or perhaps they're starting to wear down a bit so they're cutting a song or two from the set...that's understandable (they've played a lot of nights in a row), but they CAN'T cut Hallelujah...

So now I'm going to have to beg...if I don't hear Hallelujah on this tour, I'll just be convinced I'm never meant to hear it live...

yeah Alyssa told me she has throat problems and cant play Hallelujah or Brighter...the best songs on the set.

Really, I don't think it matters one bit what they play as long as she gets better. Right now, the most important thing is for her to take care of her voice and herself...would I have loved to hear Hallelujah? Absolutely. But I really, really don't want her to sing it if she can't or it's going to hurt her voice...and that and Brighter are (I would guess) the hardest songs in the set to sing.

Go to the show tonight and just give her and the band all the support and love and prayers that you can.

Ok, so let's see...more about the show...the setlist was:

Intro

Emergency

Here We Go Again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All We Know

Never Let This Go

Franklin

Whoa

My Heart (encore)

I've already kind of said what I thought of the show on the main page and in the Hayley thread...I thought the show was amazing. The meet & greets are really great - there were about 30 people there, give or take, and the band just comes out and hangs out, talks to everyone, wanders around from group to group...it's really neat and so different from the way most meet & greets go. I talked to Josh for a bit during the m&g and Hayley for a bit after we gave her the note and it was just great to see them again.

I was right upfront on the barricade, but I was, unfortunately, way too close to the right speakers and, well, they had something not quite right with the sound because I'm practically deaf today. There were times when the vocals, particularly during This Providence's set, made my head feel like it was going to explode...I don't know what it was, but the frequencies or something were just off...anyway, that wasn't a problem once Paramore took the stage :)

I continue to be amazed by how much they've grown as a band...the intros to the songs and the way they're stringing the songs together are just brilliant...it feels like a full, great show instead of them playing their songs. Not that they were ever anything but great onstage before, but every time I see them, they get better and better. It's just phenomenal how much they've grown...and as for the crowd, yeah, they could have been a little more into it at times, but considering the last time they played Recher, there were maybe 100 people there and this time it was sold out, I'd say that's a MAJOR improvement :)

Talked to Josh a bit after the show...he convinced me to attempt riding his scooter, which I initially refused, then gave a rather lame try. I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot, but it was fun anyway :)

Anyway, pray for Hayley...if you're going to an upcoming show, show her and the band how much you love them and give them all the support you can...they're really giving this tour everything they have and it's brilliant.

• Like 1

thanks for the review brent!!!

sounds like it was amazing.

i am always in awe of paramore, but this night was seemingly even more amazing because despite sickness (and a good amount of pain, im sure) hayley manages to still sing amazingly. that is why i love this band. its not just her- any of ther other members of the band would push through injuries/sicknesses/whatever to put on a good show.

:)

wait i have a question about the m&g's. how early do you get in? do you go back in line after the m&g?

Yesterday they let us in at like 6:15, then after the M&G we had to go back to the entrance of the place, but not back in line. We just had to get the ticket to go back in & so they could check ages for drinking & whatnot.

so the M&G people were right upfront & everyone else got in at like 7, I think.

thanks for the review brent!!!

sounds like it was amazing.

i am always in awe of paramore, but this night was seemingly even more amazing because despite sickness (and a good amount of pain, im sure) hayley manages to still sing amazingly. that is why i love this band. its not just her- any of ther other members of the band would push through injuries/sicknesses/whatever to put on a good show.

:)

Yeah...my review was kind of Hayley focused 'cause all the news last night was about her, but I shouldn't undersell how spectacular everyone else in the band was. They all sounded as good as I've ever heard them - the set is just so tight and the intros and links they've added between the songs sound spectacular.

And you're absolutely right that they'd all push through to put on a great show. In fact, I'm pretty sure Zac's already been sick earlier on this tour...

Yesterday they let us in at like 6:15, then after the M&G we had to go back to the entrance of the place, but not back in line. We just had to get the ticket to go back in & so they could check ages for drinking & whatnot.

so the M&G people were right upfront & everyone else got in at like 7, I think.

hmmmmm i hope this is the same for all the m&gs.