circa survive

suzanne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow i come back after like a week of not coming on the boards and look at this! i swear i was up late one night just absolutely RAIDING youtube for videos of them and saw all of those... there are a couple from fuse of them playing acoustic, and anthony just... his facial expressions kill me.

i think it's at the end of a video of Miracle Son (it's either Son or Sun, i've seen it each way... CONFUSED) on fuse where he just stops. and his face is just like a weird blank expression.

anyway, i've been listening to basically only Circa Survive for the past few weeks. although i will admit i've listened to some Early November and Ace Enders (whose new songs are great, btw). but yeah, i'm CS obsessed.

wow i come back after like a week of not coming on the boards and look at this! i swear i was up late one night just absolutely RAIDING youtube for videos of them and saw all of those... there are a couple from fuse of them playing acoustic, and anthony just... his facial expressions kill me.

i think it's at the end of a video of Miracle Son (it's either Son or Sun, i've seen it each way... CONFUSED) on fuse where he just stops. and his face is just like a weird blank expression.

anyway, i've been listening to basically only Circa Survive for the past few weeks. although i will admit i've listened to some Early November and Ace Enders (whose new songs are great, btw). but yeah, i'm CS obsessed.

Same here sister!

• 2 weeks later...

maaaaaaaaaann. i was in line to get into warped and heard anthony's voice in the distance. i was like "I CAN'T BE MISSING THIS"

so when i bag got checked, i ran to the main stage. i got to hear a couple of songs, which was good. anyway, i only got one picture and it's cloudy-ish because my water bottle started getting went and wet the camera.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa240/talkingincode/Warped%2007/?action=view&current=warped001.jpg