SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

yeah so im taking the SATs tomorrow 8-12. YAY..

on a saturday? wtfff

im still taking the psat things...but thats not till next week. Im gonna do like I did last year. Find the answers in the back, finish, then drool on the desk.

yeah so i took the sats today. hm it was the worst day ever. i got like no sleep bc i was in pain last night. how fun. then i had to get up early on a saturday. what is that? so gay. and then i wanted to eat but i couldnt bc i was like in pain still. then we get there and have to wait forever. and then go to my classroom. my school didnt offer them so it was at another school so none of my friends were in my class except this 1 girl i used to be best friends with in like 7-8 grade. we said hi. awkward. and it was freezing. and i have a cold still. and i had the worst stomach pain. and i sat in this 1 classroom from idk a little before 8 til almost 1. it was the worst. and so cold. i hated it. and these really annoying kids, mainly girls, were behind me and bitching about stuff. and then during our break i got up to put my hair up bc i flip my hair over when i do it .. and this girl said to another girl and a guy .. she got up just to do her hair? and im like WTF. and then the guy was like .. so what leave her alone .. haha .. and i dont think i was supposed to hear any of that. but yeah i hate tests. and i suck so bad at math. i was clueless. im just happy its over.

yeah so i took the sats today. hm it was the worst day ever. i got like no sleep bc i was in pain last night. how fun. then i had to get up early on a saturday. what is that? so gay. and then i wanted to eat but i couldnt bc i was like in pain still. then we get there and have to wait forever. and then go to my classroom. my school didnt offer them so it was at another school so none of my friends were in my class except this 1 girl i used to be best friends with in like 7-8 grade. we said hi. awkward. and it was freezing. and i have a cold still. and i had the worst stomach pain. and i sat in this 1 classroom from idk a little before 8 til almost 1. it was the worst. and so cold. i hated it. and these really annoying kids, mainly girls, were behind me and bitching about stuff. and then during our break i got up to put my hair up bc i flip my hair over when i do it .. and this girl said to another girl and a guy .. she got up just to do her hair? and im like WTF. and then the guy was like .. so what leave her alone .. haha .. and i dont think i was supposed to hear any of that. but yeah i hate tests. and i suck so bad at math. i was clueless. im just happy its over.

Awww well at least ur done now woo. lmao whats wrong with standing up to put ur hair up??? haha i do that bc i flip it too.

ooh ooh i forgot the add the weirdest part about this test today lol. the classroom was pretty full, there wasnt alot of empty desks, maybe like 3-5 idk. but i was on the end [next to the freezing cold ac and window yay] but .. the desk across from me was empty and had #29 on it. i told my mom and my friend and they thought it was so weird haha. [29 is the # that reminds me of my brother and stuff so yeah.. haha]

First day back?

Christ, thats late.

But I'm sure you get later summer holidays though.

I decided not to come in for my 10am lecture (application programming) this morning.

Then I didn't go to my 2 hour lecture at 11am (human factors in computing).

Waste of a day.

omg. I was so pissed off at school today. I got back late from the Paramore concert last night. And i was just so extremly tired today. i was pissed off and annoyed with everyone and i didnt want to be! i told my mum that i didnt wanna go lmao. But knowing all mothers they always force the issue and MAKE you go in the end, weather you like it or not. :( so yeah.. But i dont care. Everything was worth it for Paramore so i dont care about school lmao

in marine science we have to write a childrens book on spongebob talking about sponges. its so retarted but so funny i was laughing the whole time. and in my photo class i make random eye contact with this 1 kid. creeps me out lol. and i had my college meeting thing today and it went good so thats good lol.