Paramore #6 On Top Rock Videos On Mtv

chrisseh11

^ i still dont get it do you need to have tix for meet n greet though?

Yes...the meet and greet tickets were sold through the presale - there were special tickets marked VIP Meet & Greet tickets where, if you bought 4, you got into the meet & greet and the show with the tickets.

take it, you peeps are not a fan of mainstream music then haha

i see your point about overplayed stuff tho, but if its good quality music (in paramores case) doesn't matter how many times its played :)

Yep - I agree...more bands like Paramore DESERVE to make it big...it's a good thing when good music gets the attention it deserves!

Yep - I agree...more bands like Paramore DESERVE to make it big...it's a good thing when good music gets the attention it deserves!

agreed for sure.. i know many bands that are low key, not mainstream.. afi was always one of my favorite bands in the late 90's and when they decided to start going a bit more mainstream with "the art of drowning" and also "sing the sorrow" i could see that it would only take one more blowup album before they were a household name.. sure enough "decemberunderground" was released.. damn im good haha.. but yea, with paramores next album, its almost a guarantee.. and i am happy for them although we must cherish the low key nature they all have right now, cuz it may not be there too much longer..

but did they still do the signing for free and stuff? or was that part of the M&G?

Well, they signed stuff and took pictures and hung out as part of the M&G...but they're not impossible to find outside the M&G either...you might not see much of Hayley because she's resting her voice, but the guys are usually around...

PARAMORE ON NEW ARTIST PAGE!! haha ya, i wanted everyone to see that.

http://www.mtv.com

go to the top and click on music.

then go to artists.

then go to new artists, scroll all the way down, and BAM! there's zac.

that's probably the reason their video was in that Top 6 thing. because they are featured on the "front" of the artists on MTV.com