Zac's Myspace

lordjedediah

• 1 month later...

He just deleted his fan-account,

"bad news... im deleting my myspace. i feel bad because i cant reply to anyone ...im sorry if this bums anyone out? ha i dont think it will but thanks for being super to me... yall are awesome... bye friends..."

Ah well, haha.

Eh, I think he was probably just getting overwhelmed with the # of msgs and comments he was getting...they've got so little time right now that I'm sure he just felt bad that he couldn't respond to everything that people were posting or sending...

ahh that sucks, but what can you do? i mean they are getting bigger and busier so i can see where he's coming from. =/ but also i think maybe some fans were creeping him out. i mean there was this one girl that kept posting wierd comments and leaving him a comment every day that said i love you, ect. haha.

Haha same, but I know when too far is 'too far' lol.

He couldve kept that myspace, I don't think most of us actually expect him to comment or message back most of the time, guess it just feels good to be able to actually comment/message him. :P

Haha, oh well. :D

• Like 1

I agree with the post above.

I'm not trying to compare paramore to any other band, but, a lot of bands don't have time to reply. But they still keep their myspace.

The Veronicas tend to reply to the fans they've met once before. Or if you are a regular commentor.

I just think, maybe Zac could have kept it and just left a message up that said he wouldn't be able to reply to everyone.

He never replied to any of my comments, and I was perfectly fine with that. It felt nice just to know that he saw what I'd sent to him. And it maybe meant something. Ya know?

Hmm, but that's just me.

I feel the same about taylors myspace. He replied to my messages but never my comments. And half the time I didn't even expect a message. He never had to.

Oh we'll.

xx

• 3 months later...
well im a relatively nice guy too but if you post your number on myspace for everyone to see it....your kind of asking for it. im sure plenty of people called and messed with her which must have become annoying.

o and im sorry im new but who is Sonny?

I've been tempted to call people like I was this pedo, amen to star 69! XD LOL. Sorry that'd be fun though! XD