Paramore has sold 60,000 + records!

kristina

posted on myspace...

thanks to you beautiful people on there on the space,

we've sold 60,000 + records!

we just wanted to say thank you for that.

if you have yet to buy the record.... or..... if any of your friends have yet to buy the record, PLEASE do yourself/them a favor and pick it up. we want everyone to enjoy this record. not to mention, you're going to want to own it before we record and release our sophomore record! cause, i mean, then you'll be behind and you'll have to buy TWO records to know what's up.

anyways, you guys have been a wonderful support and such great friends to us.

we hope that you love All We Know Is Falling just as much as we loved creating it.

We're gonna end this year right.

Paramore

That is so awesome. Wow. Congrats to all of them...no one deserves it more. Well, actually, they deserve to sell about 1,000,000 copies, but my guess is that'll happen with album #2 :)

I think I've bought like 8 copies now. LOL. I bought 5 copies at Warped this summer for people in the UK and other places who wanted the Summer Tic EP...I've got the first copy I ever bought at Warped 2005...I've got another copy I bought at a later show for them to sign...and I've bought 2 or 3 copies on iTunes for friends...actually, wow...that's like 9 or 10 copies. :D

That is so awesome. Wow. Congrats to all of them...no one deserves it more. Well, actually, they deserve to sell about 1,000,000 copies, but my guess is that'll happen with album #2 :)

I think I've bought like 8 copies now. LOL. I bought 5 copies at Warped this summer for people in the UK and other places who wanted the Summer Tic EP...I've got the first copy I ever bought at Warped 2005...I've got another copy I bought at a later show for them to sign...and I've bought 2 or 3 copies on iTunes for friends...actually, wow...that's like 9 or 10 copies. :D

ROFL,

B you get an award.