Between The Trees

Ashhh

If you pay attention to TWLOHA, you might've already heard of Between The Trees... they wrote a song about Renee called "The Way She Feels" and it's awesome. They also put the TWLOHA story in their CD booklet... to possibly get a Grammy

Anyway, I sort of randomly preordered their CD since the proceeds went to TWLOHA and I liked the first few songs... and it turned out to be an awesome album. You should check them out: http://www.myspace.com/betweenthetreesmusic

Or if you wanna listen to The Way She Feels (which isn't on their myspace anymore) and order the album through TWLOHA, you can go here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=61976377&blogID=162786873

Good stuff. :)

Ok, I've heard tons of good things about this album, plus the TWLOHA connection...and Ash's opinion clinches it for me...it's time to get a copy...I guess I should actually order it, rather than buying it through iTunes, since I don't know that TWLOHA gets anything out of it if I go through iTunes...hmmm....

Ok, I've heard tons of good things about this album, plus the TWLOHA connection...and Ash's opinion clinches it for me...it's time to get a copy...I guess I should actually order it, rather than buying it through iTunes, since I don't know that TWLOHA gets anything out of it if I go through iTunes...hmmm....

Yeah I don't think it does through itunes... you have to go on BTT's website and order it and then put To Write Love On Her Arms in the comment box. You'll like it Brent!

Yeah I don't think it does through itunes... you have to go on BTT's website and order it and then put To Write Love On Her Arms in the comment box. You'll like it Brent!

Heh - I hope a big % of my order goes to TWLOHA, since it cost $17 to order it thru their website and would have only cost me $9.99 on iTunes...

Ahh well...it's for a good cause :)

• 4 months later...

I just got back from my first BTT show. AMAZING = understatement. They had so much energy and the crowd was so into it. I'll have the videos upped on youtube shortly.

I met the guys after the show and they recognized me and told me they used my wallpapers. :)

We had a surprise guest, which happened to be Stephen Christian from Anberlin, and he performed songs from his side project with Aaron Marsh of Copeland (Aaron couldn't make it). It's called Anchor and Braille, and the songs are so beautiful. I'll up those as well.

Also, Jamie and Renee from TWLOHA were there, I met Jamie but I didn't get to talk to Renee. She's really pretty. I have a video of the two of them talking to everyone as well, and some of the TWLOHA crew.

Until the rest of the vids are up, here are some teaser pics.

DSC02214.jpg

Stephen Christian

DSC02225.jpg

Jamie from TWLOHA

DSC02230.jpg

Ryan from Between the Trees

It was indeed a benefit show :) They pretty much sold out of everything. One of the couples from MTV's Engaged & Underage show was there, I guess they're working together with TWLOHA. You'll see it in the videos.

Just a heads up, the guys are heading a 6 week tour, as today was their last show in Orlando for a while. Off the top of my head, they'll be in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, and Texas as far as I know. They'll also be in New Jersey at the Bamboozle East in May. Check their site for further information :)http://betweenthetrees.net/

It was indeed a benefit show :) They pretty much sold out of everything. One of the couples from MTV's Engaged & Underage show was there, I guess they're working together with TWLOHA. You'll see it in the videos.

Just a heads up, the guys are heading a 6 week tour, as today was their last show in Orlando for a while. Off the top of my head, they'll be in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, and Texas as far as I know. They'll also be in New Jersey at the Bamboozle East in May. Check their site for further information :)http://betweenthetrees.net/

Sadly.... nothing within like... 10 hours of me. :(

And this is random but, hooray for Anberlin... I'm so excited for Cities... I didn't even download it!

Not random at all :) I can't wait either. Have you heard any of the new ones they've posted on pv/myspace? They get me really excited for Cities.

Anchor and Braille is like, completely the opposite of Anberlin's energetic music, but I think it's really kind of more personal and deep. I like it (I didn't know Stephen could hit the high notes that he did either haha. I have a newfound respect for him.)

But anyway, 2 more videos left to upload of BTT and then I'll put up the link. I forgot to ask Ryan what the name of the new song was, so it'll be titled new song for now :(

edit: YAY VIDEOS! (Click)

I'll have the TWLOHA vid and Stephen's set uploaded tomorrow.

Sadly.... nothing within like... 10 hours of me. :(

And this is random but, hooray for Anberlin... I'm so excited for Cities... I didn't even download it!

There's a show close to me and I'd love to go...but this is where my other responsibilities and my desire to go to like 1,000,000 shows start to, umm, conflict. sigh.

I have a feeling the new Anberlin album is going to be amazingly good though...I can't wait for it either.

Not random at all :) I can't wait either. Have you heard any of the new ones they've posted on pv/myspace? They get me really excited for Cities.

Anchor and Braille is like, completely the opposite of Anberlin's energetic music, but I think it's really kind of more personal and deep. I like it (I didn't know Stephen could hit the high notes that he did either haha. I have a newfound respect for him.)

But anyway, 2 more videos left to upload of BTT and then I'll put up the link. I forgot to ask Ryan what the name of the new song was, so it'll be titled new song for now :(

edit: YAY VIDEOS! (Click)

I'll have the TWLOHA vid and Stephen's set uploaded tomorrow.

auw, that link didn't work for me. it came up saying "you don't own this playlist."