9/28 RI SHOW =] more pics 2morrow.

kristina

my review was soo random and mixed up bc i was half a sleep when i wrote it.

alright im wicked tired but ill give some review jarrod will be on later when he gets on to tell his. Soo i go to the living room at like 5 & ate food it took me an hour to get there. but then 9 mins to get home which was werid lol. and i got to meet jarrod drew and misty!! yay! paramore kept walking by us and hayley was like ill see ya guys inside and stuff. and then uhmmmmm we thought there was gonna be like a ton of ppl at the meet and greet but there was like 8 at the most i think so it was awesome we got in and talked to josh, hayley, zac, and jeremy and their dog nicky but jarrod hogged hunter soo i didnt chat with him. loland we took pics with them. woo my 3rd time meeting and seeing them. we acctually had really good conversations this time it wasnt like ohh can we take a pic like it was awesome. hayley was saying how shes going to get gifts for her sisters at the mall. and jarrod mentioned the reality show but ill let him expalin that. uhmm anyways cute is what we aim for wasnt their instead a band called the showcase played, then this providence came on and i got their pic weee bc i stole it from the stage and they almost hit us with their mic stand lol then hit the lights was going to kill us with their guitars the dudes all sweated on me lol it was gross. then PARAMORE CAME ON YAY. and like of course everyone pushed up to the stage. oh yeah by the way we were all dominating the front row jarrod drew misty and my friend etc ya you know the set soo im not going to tell you and like hayely didnt wear her dress she wore jeans and a shirt. we talked to her on stage like we had to save her from possibly tripping over a water bottle and i had to hold her mic stand when she walked away bc it was goign to fall. oh yeah ppl came on the stage from the bands in like their underwear and a guy dressed up as hayley during woah and it was funny. and then some guy like duc taped himself to one of the guitarist. oh and hayley wanted to slap the guy who through a condom on the stage she was joking it was funny. there was lots of crowd surfing sorta and stuff. LIKE it was reallyyyyy amazing i dont think ive ever sweated soo much and i smelled really bad haha i took a shower when i got home and i think i lost like weight and i feel like the lower part of my body is liek cut off and uhmm the ppl behind my friends were bitches but some ppl were nice. Uhhhhhhh i felt like i was going to pass out but didnt. Anyways it was awesome and nice to meet jarrod drew and misty and stuff it was awesome i cant htink straight right now soo i dont know if im missing stuffff. sorry if i smelled like ass when i hugged you drew and jarrod haha.

soo heres a few pics ill put my link in for more pics 2morrow after i upload them im too tired to finish them all...

DSCN1356.jpg

jarrod me and drew infront of the stage. arent we like major hotties? lol

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

dscn1405em1.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1353.jpg