Jess interviews paramore. Review.

Jessnesss

Okay,

So last night at Oxford...

It was the date i had my interview with Paramore, So i go to the venue at 1:20 ish.

2 guys i know where already there so i wasnt standing there like a loser ahaha.

All the guys from the band had been wondering around outside and around oxford. So we chatted with the guys when we had the chance to. I got them all to sign my drum stick =]yay and I rang Hayley (dont_stop on the boards) and josh spoke to her =]

So there was now about 5 people there and we saw hayley come off the bus and do sound check. She came off the bus hood down..face down..and walked right past us all :/

When she came back from sound check they were stuck outsde the bus. (their bus was like old and the lock always got jammed lol)

So my friend i was with asked hayley to sign his hoody and she was like 'Suree' and ran over quickly before diving back in the bus..

So no1 really spoke to her, she just signed this guys hoody then ran off :/

But it was coming close to 6pm (when my interview was)

So i rang Anne (tour manager)

'Hello?'

' hey is this anne? it jess im outside the bus ready for the interview'

'Oh no this isnt Anne this is Hayley'

'WHAT ? ERM....OH OK'

LMFAO i actually died on the spottttttttttttttt. But she told me to call back in a sec, so i did and got through to Anne.

So Anne came off the bus and told me to wait there she needed to go get Josh and Jeremy. So i was standing there outside the bus, whilst this massive line of people were liek right there. I felt weird :/

But anyway she came back with Josh and Jeremy and told me to get on the bus. So i stroled on and went through the curtains, and sitting there was Hunter and Zac.

They told me to sit down at the table, so i started to get my stuff out. I was actually shaking.

I just like said sorryyyy coz i was taking awhile to find my stuff and Josh was liek

'Hey its ok take your time, dont be nervous..were just normal people'

Aw.

So i told them about the whole getting the interview recorded on camera for the sites and stuff. And i was like 'Yeah i checked with your mnager and he said its ok...is it ok with you guys yeah?'

and zac was like 'YEAH SURE YOU DID YEAH SUREEEE ahahaha'

So jeremy was liek stacking tisse boxes trying to create a place for the camera to sit. Then hunter was like hey why dont you just hold it?

So i held it and interviewed them. Josh said hayley wont be doing the interview. Which i was cool with i was nervous enough aroung the guys even though i met them all earlier that day lmao.

So i didnt get all the questions done coz i had to cut it off because doors were opening soon.

So after i shut th camera off. Hunter was asking be if i liked Curry. And Zac and JOsh were making me do an american accent. (they asked me in the interview but i didn wanna embaress myself) lmao and they found it really funny. Josh was like 'cn you sayy.....HEY MANN'

Lol so i did and Zac was laughinggg away.

So i got out the Emergency vinals, and they were like 'DUDE WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE?'

they had no idea they had them released :/ lmao

So i gave them one of the ones i had, and zac was like 'CHECK OUT THIS RED STICKER.. I LOVE IT RED AND WHITE MANN' and Hunter was saying how he always said the red and white would look better. So they were all looking at it and stuff. It was weird how they didnt knowabout it :/

But yeah so i asked about if i could leave my bag on the bus, because of the video camera i wont beable to take it in the venue and stuff. And they all said yeh sure leave it here. I asked if they were guna come out after so i would be able to get it back and Josh told me to come find him and he will make sure i get it. (he was actually so nice)

So i left the bus and rejoined the line. And was first in, so i got front center.

The crowd was kinda rough during Madina Lake and Cute but i manged to keep my spot. Aswell as getting really bad bruises on my ribs and arms lmao.

Paramore came on at 9.20, They played the piano intro with emergency followed by here we go again. They played all the cd tracks apart from brighter.

I though their set was short to be honest.

AIDEN were there at the side of the stage. Well 3 members of them. That was cool.

Hayley was awesome. She really worked the crowd up like always.

So after the show i got outside as soon as i could and went to the side door where i had seen them go in for soundcheck earlier that day. And caught Anne coming out. So she took me to the bus and let me on it to go grab my stuff. Then i asked if it would be possible to say a quick hi to Hayley.

Anne was actually so nice, she was like 'if she is there when i go to get her now yeh...get your camera ready'

So i came off the bus with her and followed her back to the side door. And she knocked on the door and another knock from the other side followed.

Then this massive laugh, then hayley appeared from behind the door and looked up at me and gave me a huge smileeee.

So Anne introduces me to hayley and hayley said sorry about not being in the interview. So i asked for a hug and she was like ahahaha sureee.

So Anne was like, lets get a quick photo. So hayley was liek YEAH LETS. So she took a pic. but it blurred =[ and hayley was liek oh shoot lets get another. So i fixed the flash and we took another pic, and i told josh to get in it. Bless him.. he like stepped back out of the way and i was liek nooo dude can you be in it aswelll?

So we re took the pic, then anne was about to take hayley out to the bus and i think iw ent to like shake hayleys hand? i dont konw what the hell i was doing, i was saying thanks for taking the time to say hi to me and stuff, and she was like ahaha youre welcome, and was liek thanks for everything you do, and thanks for helping promote us and so on. So i went to shake her hand and she had like her hands totally full at that point, so she was liek OHH and laughed and like i kinda shook her arms? lmfao i know it sounds retarded but i dont care.

So i was saying about paramorefansss and everyone says hi and stuff, and hayley was liek oh awesomeeee, she keps smiling man, it was so great. So i said i will see her in glasgowm and she nodded and smiled again and was like OH AWESOME, YEH SEE YOU THERE.

And then she had to go coz the crowd was liek OOH HAYLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so i just stood back out of the way.

Then i had bloody people coming up to me asking if i knew tha band. lmfao. bless.

Then Emily and I were talking to zac but he had to go he was on his way to the keebab shop, so i was liek RUN ZAC RUN! so he like ran/waddled to the keebab place. lmfao it was aceeee.

Good night it was =]

If you read all that. Well done man!

Oooh don't worry i read it all haha

Man this sounds so cliched now but it did sound like an absolute blast

And you soooo deserved everything you got, and meeting Hayley awwww that bit sounded so cool even when you shook her arm :P