GLASGOW

Jessnesss

WAS AMAZING. Me and dont stop met the guys before the show. Then we were wondering around glasgow buying stuff for Paramore and we saw hunter so we chatted to him then we saw the rest of the band INCLUDING HAYLEY. In this other store. She rememberd me from oxford! They all did man. Omi glasgow was actually crazy. So good man. They added my hero to the set. Anyway im on my way back to dont stops place to shower then we are off to the airport for birmingham tomorrow.

The show was actually amazing. Hayley was so nice in the store we met her in man. We were so lucky we were there like RIGHT at that time.

Dont_stop bought this like lil red troll with BRIGHT red hair for hayley, and it was awesome that she actually got to give it to her herself.

Ahhh well im at hayleys(dont_stops) house now. I guess were leaving for the airport at like 4am lmao.

We told hayley about how we arnt guna have time to sleep. and she was like :o just to come see us? and we were like YEAAH and she was like man thats so awesomeeee.

I gave jeremy and hunter my emergency vinals that i had from home. JEremy was so sweet, he wa slike man why are you doing this? and im like whaaa and he is like giving them to us just like....that. andi m like well its easier for me to get them quick and stuff =] bless him.

AHhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...