FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im not trying to take control of this or anything, i just want this to run smooth is all.. it wasnt even my original plan.. i just think with all the sketchy ppl out there we should make this as simple and caring as possible without going overboard u know.. just have like a little one minute clip of whatever u would like to say (within reason) to hayley and wish her a happy 18th.. i think if we get like 50-100 ppl doing this itll be a truly great gift for her.. and its a step up from typing up an actual message.. now she gets to hear it u know.. i think itll fun to put this all together.. and once again lets try to keep this thread for posting videos.. anyways take ur time.. we have 2 months.. and also i hope this will work out.. lets make it nice haha

I dunno. I still say we do the letter thing that I talked about in the other post, because not all of us have cameras. I mean, I have one, but it has no sound, and Yah. =/ Because if we're just doing videos of us wishing her a happy birthday, not everyone is going to be able to participate. Which, obviously, isn't fair.

I dunno. I still say we do the letter thing that I talked about in the other post, because not all of us have cameras. I mean, I have one, but it has no sound, and Yah. =/ Because if we're just doing videos of us wishing her a happy birthday, not everyone is going to be able to participate. Which, obviously, isn't fair.

i agreee i have a cam but checkmarks is right, not everyone has a video camera. but idk :???:

MY OPINION:

I know that not everyone has a video camera, but you can also do it with a digital camera. not everyone can do this either, so i thought of an idea without having to put pics of Hayley into it, because I'm sure she won't want that:

Take pics of yourself holding up signs with your message on it, and make a slideshow of some sort. or send them to someone to make a slideshow.

Ex. Say your message is "Happy Birthday Haylay! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and an awesome first year as an adult! From a devoted fa, Rachna"

What you would do is put parts of the message on paper or poster or something and take a pic of you holding it, funny or not. put the pics in order in a slideshow, add some music, and you have a message! (this is what I was thinking because my camera holds only a minute of video per video)

I hope this gives some ideas

MY OPINION:

I know that not everyone has a video camera, but you can also do it with a digital camera. not everyone can do this either, so i thought of an idea without having to put pics of Hayley into it, because I'm sure she won't want that:

Take pics of yourself holding up signs with your message on it, and make a slideshow of some sort. or send them to someone to make a slideshow.

Ex. Say your message is "Happy Birthday Haylay! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and an awesome first year as an adult! From a devoted fa, Rachna"

What you would do is put parts of the message on paper or poster or something and take a pic of you holding it, funny or not. put the pics in order in a slideshow, add some music, and you have a message! (this is what I was thinking because my camera holds only a minute of video per video)

rachna, ur so smart.. sucha good idea to go along with the idea already.. yay

MY OPINION:

=O

AWESOME IDEA.

Your very smart =]

I also made some thing on windows movie maker, But it isn't that great.

But I love your idea!

i think ppl can do cool things regardless as long as it is all sent in and can be put together in time u know.. thats all that counts.. if u want to do a slideshow of pics with music, do that.. if u can make a video do that then.. i think this will be cool haha..

I agree with what Alyssa said too.. the video idea is a little creepy.

Would you want to get a video of pictures of yourself for your birthday?

I think the letters are a good idea and everything though... she'd really like that. :)

Hmmm yeah i agree. I dont think anyone should send pictures or vids of hayley but a message would be good. I made this fan video of paramore, but its not with paramore footage just the song is by paramore. The video is actually ifnal fantasy. I was thinking of putting HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY! at the begninng with a quick message maybe.. What do you guys think>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p575htWu2XI

kerrie ur too cute dear haha.. omg im doing one sunday cuz i wanna be funny too haha.. ur so random and clueless lol.. wow ummm wow ummm ummm ummmm wow gay.. gay ummmm.. wow.. haha sorry lol..

ok anyways that was fun.. glad u did that kerrie

haha omg i said like um wow and gay too much