FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont sound or look like anything i do in real life. i really want to do a video, and then at the same time i dont because of them reasons. i sometimes question if this whole dvd is even going to happen because it seems like alot of people are having the same problem.

i feel the very same man. i don't think enough people are planning on doing it either =/

but yeah, i don't sound like me in the video. it makes me howl.

i am sooooooooo concious of my accent. like, really concious. so i don't really feel confortable talking into a camera when i pretty much despise my voice. shaant from ciwwaf even asked where i am from because of my accent. when i said i was philly he was like oohh i didnt ask in a mean way i just think you accent is interesting, you sound like the people in paramore. and in may mind everyday i go WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT i dont sound anythingggggggggggggg like paramore!!!! but whatever, i could go on forever about my gross accent.

i am sooooooooo concious of my accent. like, really concious. so i don't really feel confortable talking into a camera when i pretty much despise my voice. shaant from ciwwaf even asked where i am from because of my accent. when i said i was philly he was like oohh i didnt ask in a mean way i just think you accent is interesting, you sound like the people in paramore. and in may mind everyday i go WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT i dont sound anythingggggggggggggg like paramore!!!! but whatever, i could go on forever about my gross accent.

Im sure it isn't as bad as my NY accent....thank God I'm starting to lose it

I haven't tried for a while haha

I look awful anyway i need to shave...kinda haha :/

We will wait until i am respectable

To much effort at the moment but i will get round to it....sometime

My plan is all set up though :]

I haven't tried for a while haha

I look awful anyway i need to shave...kinda haha :/

We will wait until i am respectable

To much effort at the moment but i will get round to it....sometime

My plan is all set up though :]

oooh, you have a plan? lol

Haha yes a plan

I kinda knooow what i'm going to say, but i don't want to make it like really dull sooooo i will add a little comedy haha it probably will end up not being funny but we will see, oh and it's not offensive funny i wouldn't dream of that :]