FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, aye ano! i feel like a freak sitting there talking to myself.

i've attempted to do the video like 4578437584 times, but it never works out. i always end up swearing by mistake, or like my wee party hat fell off one of the times.

and i make hunners of faces when i talk =S i've never realised before.. cos i kinda don't see myself, but i pull weird faces when i am speaking. i look like a fool.

hahahaha, aye ano! i feel like a freak sitting there talking to myself.

i've attempted to do the video like 4578437584 times, but it never works out. i always end up swearing by mistake, or like my wee party hat fell off one of the times.

and i make hunners of faces when i talk =S i've never realised before.. cos i kinda don't see myself, but i pull weird faces when i am speaking. i look like a fool.

LMAO

I really want to see yours now

hahahaaa

Im scared about doin mine tho

cos its all in flash cards cos i have no sound

i can just see myself messing up SO much

my mums gonna walk in a be like "wtf are you doing??"

hahaha

ahh funny...

Urgh i swear i am failing at this badly, i dunno maybe i should wear a mask or something :/

It's like i start the video and my mind goes blank haha so it's just me sitting there like a fool

For like 5 minutes.......i fail badly

Ohman I need to get this done tonight haha...along with submitting my application to Roanoke. LMAO.

BTW I will volunteer to piece this all together if no one has yet. I have programs that'll let me.

awwww cool =D !! i would, but i don't have any programs or anything like that.

how long you making yours?

emily man, i think i might end up doing flash cards or something cos i look like a mad tool sitting here talking shite. i actually feel like a pure actor or something the way i'm going on. cos i really don't sound like me at all.. until i mess up & swear and then it's like, oh, i'm back. lol.

& martin, lmao, a mask. i bet you're doing better than me anyway. i swear down i've actually recorded about 20 videos and i mess up every time.

i sent one of them to my pal to show her how i was getting on and she actually nearly pissed herself. she was like omg. and she said i looked dead nervous & stuff, pahahahahaha!

i don't think i'm gonna be able to make mines under a minute. i go into big speils and can't stop.

haha ok, well for hayleys bday we were thinking of putting together like a dvd of us fans just saying happy birthday and that.

so we were all going to record a wee happy birthday message, like of ourselves just saying like "hi hayley, blablabla, happy birthday. have a good 18th" all that kinda stuff.

then we post it here, and someone puts em all together on a program and makes the dvd.

then hopefully one of the staff are gonna get it to her for us.