FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ok, well for hayleys bday we were thinking of putting together like a dvd of us fans just saying happy birthday and that.

so we were all going to record a wee happy birthday message, like of ourselves just saying like "hi hayley, blablabla, happy birthday. have a good 18th" all that kinda stuff.

then we post it here, and someone puts em all together on a program and makes the dvd.

then hopefully one of the staff are gonna get it to her for us.

ah alright i get it now!

so like how do you post it?

upload it on youtube or something?

yeah it really is man. i hate this talking into a camera thing. like actually.

and hahahaha. was it you who suggested it in the first place?

I had to check haha i thought i was.....and luckily i was otherwise my last post would have made me look foolish

Damn my ideas, never again i tell you :P

^ haha. it is a cool idea but it's just dead hard to doooo.

ah alright i get it now!

so like how do you post it?

upload it on youtube or something?

i'm not actually sure yet =S eek.

maybe megaupload or something?

i think someone who posted theirs before uploaded it onto the tinypic video bit.

^I can understand being self-concious and stuff, but this video is going to HAYLEY. She's wonderful and amazing and sweet and how many other words can we get to describe her? She'll NEVER judge anyone in a negative way and will only appreciate the time that people took to do this. I don't think any of us have anything to worry about. :]

Yeah i agree, anyway i have a routine for mine haha

I'm going to try and add a little comedy so that it's not like all serious but i get my message across

Oh and this is comedy not in an offensive way of course i wouldn't dream of it :]