FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

^ Yeah it sucks but I think I may get to stay home tomorrow so victory for my suffering. :] Even though I need to stop putting this video off haha.

I gotta stop putting it off too! LOL

And I so need a plan as well. Like I would have no idea what I should say... I should probably start with a g'day or something since I'm Australian and all... but that'll just be lame =P

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta stop putting it off too! LOL

And I so need a plan as well. Like I would have no idea what I should say... I should probably start with a g'day or something since I'm Australian and all... but that'll just be lame =P

Haha yeah.

NO WAY OMG DO IT. Australian accents are amazing I bet Hayley would think it was hilarious haha.

^ yeah, we should do that new thread thing for the actual completed videos like you were saying once.. cos they are going to get lost in here.

we should just title it "finished videos" or some crap.

the next person to post their video should probably do that.

I'm kinda lost

I'd love to be a part of it

but I'm kinda ocnfused about what we're supposed to do

are we supposed to tape a video message for her?

Yeah, pretty much a minute or under of you just wishing a happy birthday to Hayley. Be like "Hey Hayley, this is *insert your name here*, just wishing you a happy brithday" blah blah etc do whatever you want. :] Someone's gonna organize the clips together and burn it to a disc for her if I am not mistaken.

So yeah go with it.

I'm kinda lost

I'd love to be a part of it

but I'm kinda ocnfused about what we're supposed to do

are we supposed to tape a video message for her?

how amazing is your sig! i love it.

and yeaaaah, just a wee video message.

like yoyoyo. hows it goin, i'm blabla. just wanted to say happy bday.

i think it's to be like a min long.

then just upload it to somewhere like tinypic videos, i think.

^ yeah, we should do that new thread thing for the actual completed videos like you were saying once.. cos they are going to get lost in here.

we should just title it "finished videos" or some crap.

the next person to post their video should probably do that.

yea. we can do that. just whoever does a video next, make a finished video thread rather than posting in here.

So ive been gone off and on lol, do i need to re send my video? Are you the one doing everything jarrod?

no man im not the one making it. although i am trying to get ppl together to get this all in one thread. i think we should make a FINISHED VIDEOS THREAD and that way all the videos can go in there and all the discussion can stay here. cool?

• 2 weeks later...