New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: Ashlee

First name: technically Ashleigh

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? another board

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? teh awesome peeps from another board

Favorite Paramore song? Misery Business, Let The Flames Begin, Hallelujah, Crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric? "Reaching as I sink down into light"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? ask me in october

Interests: music, reading, art, writing.

Other Music: Evanescence, The Dresden Dolls, The Butterfly Effect and more.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

copperboom!

• Like 1

Username:TYLER!

First name:Tyler (obviously)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

the amazing search engine site that is google.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've been a fan of them for a few months now, saw them on mtv a little before riot came out.

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know

Favorite lyric? No specific ones, they're all good.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Haven't been to any live show yet, but hopefully they come to philly on their next tour.

Interests: playing music, listening to music. Sports.

Other Music:The Living End, Plus 44

and anything else you'd like to share with us...Paramore ROCKS!

Username: im pretty sure you can see my user name... this is pointless lol

First name: j u l i a

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my bestestestest friendy m o n i c a told me to.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i don't know!!! i just heard of them so i started listening to them...? i've been an actuallll fan since like may.

Favorite Paramore song? that's hard. either pressure... or brighter... but thats hard. idk.

Favorite lyric? thats reeeeeaaaallllllyyy hard. maybe i'll wave goodbye watching you shine bright

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not yet!

Interests: ummm music... and... shows... myspace = bff lol

Other Music: theres a lottt. favorites = jacks mannequin the fray augustana boyslikegirls the early november lots more

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope.

Hello!

First name: Bonnie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? i was finding paramore guitar tabs, and came across this awesome site!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I was actually in some icon site thingy about a year and a half ago, and there was a Paramore Icon, so I thought I'd check them out on YouTube, then I fell in love

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

This is tough, umm ""This time we're not giving up, lets make it last forever"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? bah, no sadly :(

Interests: music, art, etc etc

Other Music: geeze, theres a whole list. FFTL, Saosin, This providence, The living end, Escape the fate, Cobra Starship, Hilltop Hoods, Blink 182, The matches, Cartel, ima stop there.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope im done:hyper:

im not new but im doing this anyways

Username: meganm15

First name:megan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? just searchin around on google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? on mtvs You Hear It First, ive been a fan since 2005

Favorite Paramore song? pressure<3

Favorite lyric? all of them

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?never been =[

Interests: paramore

Other Music: indie/rock kinda stuff

and anything else you'd like to share with us...nope =] PM me anytime

Username: RAWR! it's bree

First name: Bree

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Just Goggled it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? well, they arent very well known here in Australia and I discovered them coz I'm obsessed with FBR bands and I've been a fan for only a few months

Favorite Paramore song? hmm ... all of them really but Emergency, Born For This, Misery Business, etc.

Favorite lyric? eep! Dont make me choose

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? well, I saw The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship two weeks ago! xD

Interests: doin' stuff

Other Music: ALL fbr bands and stuff

Username: ascitiesburn07

First name: Chris

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I just typed paramore in the yahoo search box one day and I seen the fansite lol.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Myspace......ummm since 05

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart......

Favorite lyric? Take this time to realize That you always force a smile

In the midst of trial.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? When I first seen Paramore at Warped Tour 06 in Nashville...they were so freakin Amazing and it was thier first time being on the Main Stage on Warped Tour....Also when they played thier cd release show in Nashville and they came out for an encore and they played Franklin and everybody was singing the song...quite amazing.

Interests: well weird enough I do like to work....and also play guitar

Other Music: AS CITIES BURN, Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster, Norma Jean, Underoath, The Chariot, RED, mewithoutYou, The Devil Wears Prada, Haste The Day, August Burns Red, Cool Hand Luke, Kutless, Fireflight, Inhale Exhale, Thrice, New Found Glory, Emery......there is more to many to list.

Username: SusanxATL

First name: Susan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Random google browsing.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I've been a fan since late 2005, but I never really got into them until around middle of 2006. I heard about them through a friend.

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart and Pressure.

Favorite lyric? They're all my favorites (:

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Paramore shows? Just warped tour '07. I didn't really go to any shows until this summer. Didn't really get to see them play, though. I was just watching from a distance while waiting in line for a signing with All Time Low, and I didn't want to lose my spot |: but I was dying to be in that crowddd.

Interests: Moooosick.

Other Music: ALL TIME LOW, of course (:, Paramore, The Starting Line, The Rocket Summer, FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS, This Providence, The Maine, Brighten, The Dangerous Summer, The Morning Light, The Academy Is..., Under Oath, The Audition, Valencia, Danger:Radio, We the Kings, Cute is What We Aim For, and sooooooo much more. Trust me. The list keeps going.

Anddd, I'm really nice :D

Username:alicesayswoah

First name:alice

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? a friend.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i cant remember. a long long timee.

Favorite Paramore song? emergency

Favorite lyric? never let this go

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? warped tour was crazyyy.

Interests: music.fashion.fencing

Other Music: tai,ftsk,atl

and anything else you'd like to share with us... just get to know me. :]

Username: InvaderKiki

First name: Nami

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: I was looking for paramore fansites and stumbled across this one!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: I heard Missery Business on the radio/ I've been a fan for past 1 year

Favorite Paramore song?: Pressure

Favorite lyrics?: I have none.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: Saw them at warped and a show on august 22nd '08

Interests: drawing, listening to music

Other Music: My chemical romance, meg and dia, flyleaf, much more.

Username: LG FUAD xx

First name: Brianna

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? google. hha

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I went to go see Amber pacific play in 04 at this really small venue somewhere in oakland, and paramore was their opening band.

Favorite Paramore song? My heart, because I like when josh screams in it. :D

Favorite lyric? Off of All We Know Is Falling:Oh star fall down on me,Let me make a wish upon you

Off of Riot!: 'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here. I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I went to one of their shows on my birthday and they sang happy birthday to me, that was pretty cool i guess.

Interests: Musicc yo.

Other Music: i like ska and hardcore music.

Username:iZokke

First name:Zoe

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I searched it up on the internet

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?well i was going to fueled by ramen's website and i saw the misery business video and i took interest in it and i started listening to paramore.

Favorite Paramore song?Born For This

Favorite lyric?Hallelujah

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?i did go to the vans warped tour but no need to get into details

Interests:I love music for one, and i also like video games, i cant get enough of those two.

Other Music:I like punk/rock and other bands such as fall out boy, panic! at the disco, the fray, sum 41 etc and i love Avril lavigne

miserylove.jpg