New Member Icebreaker

glorya

^ yeah me too, but im super bored so:

Username: Jossa

First name: Josephine

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Uhh, must have been a long while ago.. don't really remember but think i was googling or something ;p

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Ok, so i was listening to a swedish rock radio station online, it's called "Bandit Rock" this was like.. June 07. and i kept hearing Misery Business,

though my memory kinda sucks so i always forgot the band- & the song name and it drived me nuts!

so i checked their website and then i found it, then i went on youtube & watched the video and started listening to more songs and BAM! i was hooked.

Favorite Paramore song? oh god, so hard to choose just one. it's probably between My heart & Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?

Somewhere weakness is our strength / And I'll die searching for it / I can't let myself regret such selfishness

My pain and all the trouble caused / No matter how long /I believe that there's hope

Buried beneath it all and / Hiding beneath it all, and / Growing beneath it all, and...

Interests: music & lots of it. i listen to it 24/7 would srlsy not function without it

Other Music: Linkin Park, Dance Gavin Dance (with jonny), Escape the fate (with ronnie), 30 seconds to mars, Fall Out Boy,

No Doubt, The Sounds, Jimmy Eat World, The Used, Bullet For My Valentine, Emarosa, My Chemical Romance,

Atreyu, Fly Leaf, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Nirvana, kent, Sonic Syndicate,

Green day, VersaEmerge, A Day To Remember, Panic! at the disco, Anberlin & lots more

Username: JayChu

First name: Justin

Livejournal actually. ^^

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've been a fan for almost a year now. A friend wouldn't stop singing pressure while i was on the bus with her, so it started sinking in slowly til i said, enough. I MUST HEAR THE ORIGINAL. And so, here I am.

Favorite Paramore song?

ugh. So difficult. I practically listen to all of them so equally.

Hallelujah, We are Broken, Emergency, Misery Business, That's What You Get, Decoy, crushcrushcrush, Pressure, For a pess i'm quite opt. are probably the most played overall.

Favorite lyric?

"I've seen love die, way too many times when it deserved to be alive."

- Emergency, Paramore.

It's so true, because i listen to stories of friends who rant and so many times it deserved so much more, but it just dies down and becomes wasted.

Other Music: Paramore, Rise Against, Linkin Park, Jay Chou (Chinese artist), Michael Wong (Chinese artist), Escape the Fate, My Chemical Romance, Ten Second Epic, Taking Back Sunday, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged sevenfold, Muse, The Prodigy, Aya Hirano ( Japanese artist)

Username: MyBestieisaFox (my best friend's last name is Fox and he made this account for me XD)

First name: Miranda

My friend Fox.

Um, I don't really remember, it was a long time ago... I think my friend showed me a song of theirs and I just went ahead and bought every song they had ever written off of iTunes... love at first listen.

Favorite Paramore song?

Ignorance

Favorite lyric?

I don't really know...

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I went to my first Paramore show on July 10th.... it was so awesome! Best day ever.

Interests:

Other Music: All Time Low, This Providence, Powerspace, Flyleaf, The Academy Is... and many many many many others.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: AndyNoMore

First name: Anders

Random googleling Paramore forum

Random youtube vid and I got hooked! Fan since December 2008

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency

Favorite lyric?

Emergency

Nope

Interests:

Friends, music, sports, workout and tons of other stuff

Other Music:

Paramore, Linkin Park, The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids, Escape the Fate, Dope, A Day to Remember, Papa Roach, Lostprophets, All Time Low, 3OH!3, Set Your Goals, The Used, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Cobra Starship, We The Kings, Fort Minor, VersaEmerge, Hey Monday, Jimmy Eat World, The Academy Is..., The All-American Rejects, Three Days Grace, Anberlin, Yellowcard, Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Taking Back Sunday, Green Day, Kings of Leon, Metro Station, SR-71, Foo Fighters, Muse, A Rocket To The Moon, Armor for Sleep, Limp Bizkit, Artist Vs Poet, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jay-Z and Linkin Park, Pantera, P.O.D., Mayday Parade, Manowar, Nickelback, Spineshank, Styles of Beyond.

Hello! :hyper:

Username: sidekickpride

First name: jack

I think I searched for paramore pictures on google a very long time ago and this came up and I liked it!

I was in my friend, shelby's house and "Emergency" came on the TV on a music channel called scuzz, so I investigated further and recieved "All we know is falling" christmas 2005, so around that time :)

Favorite Paramore song?

Stop This Song at the moment :)

Favorite lyric?

"You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, your sentence leads to another lie"

The first time I saw Paramore live was Reading festival (UK) 2007. They were opening the main stage on the saturday and they rocked my socks off, and I got to meet them after at the meet and greet! Best day ever!

Interests: Art, Hanging with my friends and girlfriend, gigs, festivals, doing stuff and going places

Other Music: I was going to write a big long list here but honestly, I'll listen to pretty much anything!

• 2 weeks later...

Username: paperhearts63

First name: Christina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I became a fan a little before All We Know Is Falling came out.

Favorite Paramore song? When It Rains

Favorite lyric? You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole and convinced yourself that it's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've seen Paramore live twice, first at the Avalon with This Providence and Quietdrive and then at Warped Tour

Interests: music, concerts, art, reading, writing, poetry

Other Music: indie, alternative, acoustic, folk, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

First Newbie in a while apparently? :)

Username: Bronaghh

First name: Bronagh

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Googling for more Paramore pictures to add to my ever growing collection :P

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I found there myspace years ago, I must have heard the name somewhere though.

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart/Franklin/Fences/Stop this song. I should move on otherwise I'll add more - I don't think I could actually pick one.

Favorite lyric? We've learned to run from anything uncomfortable...no one ever has to know that inside we're broken

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? None, unfortunately. Couldn't get tickets for there next (one off) London show because they sold out in less than a minute!!

Interests: Being with friends, going to see bands live, festivals, music. :)

Other Music: I'll give most things a listen and give them a chance. Kol, Arctic Monkeys, Cribs, Florence & the Machine, Blur, Oasis etc.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...feel free to message me enjoy Paramoring Parawhores :)

• 2 weeks later...

Username: CharlieD123 - Original right? :)

First name: Charlie

I got a link to it over on the Livejournal community a long time ago, and Ive been loooking at it alot since, but just havent registered XD

I was looking through music channels and stuff, and saw the emergency video. I was intrigued so I listened and havent looked back! that was in about 2006 I think..

Favorite Paramore song?

at the moment, its probably Brick by boring brick.. but thats because its new.. it changes all the time (:

Favorite lyric?

"Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the cloud's" :)

every time ive tried to get tickets, ive been too late! XD

Interests: playing in my band! writing lyrics... (thats all i do XD) and reading and Paramore of course! :)

Other Music: I would write a nice long list.. but thats just not right ;)

hi *waves shyly* ;3

Username: roxkox

First name: milena. which, by the way, i honestly hate

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: i guess i googled it... and as my school haven't started yet i am pretty bored ;x

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: i think i youtubed emergency or someone did and gave it to me and i decided i liked it so i gave their first cd a try and it didnt quite get me then... like year later there was riot! out and i get hooked. and, until i went onto wikipedia i had no idea it's the same band i once tried. and as i gave all we know is falling few more tries, i love it now, so, it kinda had to grew on me.

Favorite Paramore song?: stop this song (lovesick melody), decoy, misery buisness (because it's so catchy) and ignorance. for now.

Favorite lyric?: whole brick by boring brick and playing god... i actually am freak for lyrics and like most of them.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: with paramore, neh. where i live we dont have many gigs. i may go to the one in france. maybe ;x

Interests: being on the phone, tweeting (i mean, honestly, its addictive), writting, trying-to-teach-myself-play-a-guitar. and lurking falloutboy fansite ;x

Other Music: fall out boy, linkin park, my chemical romance (kinda)... queen! <3

and anything else you'd like to share with us...: not sure xD

• 4 weeks later...

First name:Magali

at random

Summer 2007 with misery business

Favorite Paramore song?hard to pick...I'd say Misery Business

Favorite lyric? "It's not faith if you use your eyes"

Interests:

Other Music: Simple Plan Green day flyleaf kate voegele (not the new album) taylor swift...

I play the piano since a couple of months now

Oh yeah and I'm French ^^

Username: ItsOnlyLife

First name: Veronica

I heard about it awhile ago on other message boards and when I first googled paramore i also found it i just never considered joining the boards until now.

Wow its so funny because I actually do remember exactly how I came across paramore. It was in the summer of 2007 and I was on a message board and someone had a paramore banner. So that night i was all into discovering new music and so I youtubed them and the rest is history because here i am now, 2 years later and still a fan. I guess alot of the acoustic performances that i found on youtube just really kept me intrigued by the amazing musicians that they are.

Favorite Paramore song?: wow this is really hard. I'd have to say as of right now "Brick by boring brick" and "looking up"

Favorite lyric?: hmmm...i'll have to get back on that one.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: unfortanetly i have not seen them in concert yet. But I have met them! I met them at their signing in chino. It was so great!

Interests: listening to music! I'm actually going to college to major in business and hopefully own my own record label and club. I also love to draw.

Othe music:I love kate voegele, jacks mannequin, mest, good charlotte, jimmy eat world, so many more