Hayley Fashion

glorya

Guest JadeIsRad
i dont know if anyone has said this yet.

but does anyone ever go shopping and like they see something and go "Hayley would love this!"

maybe im just crazy, but srsly it happens.

yeah I do that sometimes! once in a while i just see something that i think she would probably wear, ya know? lol :] I'm making the emergency dress at school but mine will probably turn out rubbish

i dont know if anyone has said this yet.

but does anyone ever go shopping and like they see something and go "Hayley would love this!"

maybe im just crazy, but srsly it happens.

haha yes. :oops: not to sound wierd. ill be like aw this looks like something hayley would wear..lol.

haha yes. :oops: not to sound wierd. ill be like aw this looks like something hayley would wear..lol.

lol yeah thats what i do.

i normally dont say it out loud. but one time i did and my friend was like "what?" i just played it cool and said it must have been someone else.

i could probably pull it off if i tried

but i've just been wearing jeans and a tshirt for so long i feel weird if i wear anything else

plus i have social anxiety disorder, which makes me super self-concious, so i always assume people would think i'm a slut or something if i wear anything but jeans and a tshirt

not that if you don't wear just jeans or a tshirt you're a slut

but i always assume people think the worst of me

i could probably pull it off if i tried

but i've just been wearing jeans and a tshirt for so long i feel weird if i wear anything else

plus i have social anxiety disorder, which makes me super self-concious, so i always assume people would think i'm a slut or something if i wear anything but jeans and a tshirt

not that if you don't wear just jeans or a tshirt you're a slut

but i always assume people think the worst of me

dude. i have exactly the same issues. all i wear are jeans and t-shirts and i even layer tanks under them. social anxiety stinks. i hate how much it can affect your life. i'm always afraid of what people are thinking about me with everything. i think it's the same thing with hayley's clothing choices for me too. i'm mostly afraid of people judging me.

^ thank god i'm not the only one!

even if i'm just standing in line at the store, i assume people are going 'look at that idiot, omg'

So do I!!!

Except with me it happens with my music. I get so self concious when buying CDs, even if I love them, because I'll stand there thinking everyone's looking at the CD I'm buying thinking "WHYYYYY?!?!"

So do I!!!

Except with me it happens with my music. I get so self concious when buying CDs, even if I love them, because I'll stand there thinking everyone's looking at the CD I'm buying thinking "WHYYYYY?!?!"

music books and clothes. i'm super scared of being judged. do you guys ever wonder if hayley worries about being judged for how she dresses?

music books and clothes. i'm super scared of being judged. do you guys ever wonder if hayley worries about being judged for how she dresses?

Yeah, it's a hard thing to overcome. And you can know that it doesn't matter and say you don't care, but you really really do.

I think it might cross her mind a bit, but I don't think it influences her decisions as much. She strikes me as being stronger than that.

Yeah, it's a hard thing to overcome. And you can know that it doesn't matter and say you don't care, but you really really do.

I think it might cross her mind a bit, but I don't think it influences her decisions as much. She strikes me as being stronger than that.

Never let other people bring you down, If Ive learned one thing from Hayley its know who you are and be proud of it. "Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"

lol k ill shut up. anyway, her ability to pull of the stuff she does, is all in her personailty and how she carries herself.

Guest JadeIsRad
^ i agree

i think everyone wonders what people will think to a certain extent

but Hayley seems really comfortable with herself

Amen =]

Never let other people bring you down, If Ive learned one thing from Hayley its know who you are and be proud of it. "Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"

lol k ill shut up. anyway, her ability to pull of the stuff she does, is all in her personailty and how she carries herself.

Nice quote. And it's all too true, but it's unfortunately you can't just go "Yeah, I don't care what other people think." and it to work out. You gotta feel it, and you don't always.

Nice quote. And it's all too true, but it's unfortunately you can't just go "Yeah, I don't care what other people think." and it to work out. You gotta feel it, and you don't always.

Yes thats true but it all depends on the person, its hard to do, but its not impossible, you gotta just learn to look past that. And of course Hayley prolly get sself conscience but i guess shes able to look past insecurity and live the moment. But im sorry i changed the subject, backto hayleys silly yet great fashion sense