Hayley Fashion

glorya

It's funny how you say that your mum thinks it bothers you that you don't wear "normal" things.

I'm a pretty cheap shopper though. I went to Melbourne (which is supposed to be good for shopping) and didn't buy anything when we went around all the stores. Then we go into K-Mart for sharpies and I bought like 5 shirts, all under $10. One of them really rather nice, the others just plain shirts.

One of which I'm turning into my own Paramore shirt:D

Haha, I'll do that next time. ;)

Haha:p

I just really really like how she wears her eyeshadow. I try and copy it.. but it won't look good on me as it does on her.. I kinda kill the style lol. But i love her purple tights under those black shorts. i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about.. :D but the pink eyeshadow looks realllyyy good on her. eek, i hecka wanna know where she shops at lol.

Ask her next time they play in Cali.

I have To Write Love On Her Arms written on my folder, bag, I write it on my arms a lot and things like that. It feels really good when someone asks and you can tell them, or you're able to bring it up in conversations.

Guest JadeIsRad

I LOVE Hayley's clothes! they are so cute ^_^ & so Is her make-up. I try and copy the whole cropped trousers/shorts/tights look but I kill It lmao

what is the story behind her blue "yes" shirt. i heard it was a yesterday's rising shirt. anyone know where you can get one?

It is a Yesterday's Rising shirt, but she wore it/got it on Warped two years ago, so it's probably not going to be easy to find.