Kenotia

jchurch004

No. Really, don't compare them to Paramore. They hear enough about it. They don't sound anything like Paramore at all and just because Carly is a girl fronting a band doesn't mean they need to be compared to them. Sorry it's just not fair to compare the two when they're so different musically, and as people...and really, everything.

They've gotten enough "you guys remind me of Paramore" to last a life time.

I don't intend to sound mean, I just want you to see how that could be frusturating for them. They're trying to establish themselves and get some roots down, and to have this Paramore comparison constantly riding them SIMPLY BECAUSE CARLY IS A GIRL has gotten old.

Again, sorry that I come off rude, I don't mean too. >.<

^ yeah

it reminds me of this:

l_3570847a8fb7991d96da6edde7343fc4.jpg

but both pictures are awesome =)

THANK YOU. That was the picture, haha. Too lazy to post it myself.

Everyone else: Again, sorry if I came across harsh.

You asked if it was supposed to be Paramore-esque, so I guess I answered with a long explanation lol.

Naw, you did not come off harsh. I can see where the constant comparisons would get annoying. I was thinking they did that picture to make a joke out of the whole being compared to Paramore thing.

^ yeah

it reminds me of this:

l_3570847a8fb7991d96da6edde7343fc4.jpg

but both pictures are awesome =)

well im glad somebody got it.

yes we were copying that picture.

but it was a joke.

we just figured we would go ahead and do something to let people know what they say about us.

but it's funny, so laugh!

:)

<3

p.s and ryan IS tiny....he's like a little baby.....chihuahua?

• 3 weeks later...

Guysss...I need help!!

I'm planning on going to the Chain Reaction show on July the 13th, but I need to get my friend interested in the band Kenotia are touring with..

Anybody know...

Dance Gavin Dance

A Skylit Drive

Pierce the Veil

Blinded Black

Arrive Alive????

The names of these bands lead me to believe they're not really the same type of band as Kenotia. Hahaha.

Also, when it says '$10 at the door' it means we don't need to order right? Cos below it theres a link to ticketmaster....anybody think the show is gonna sell out?