Kenotia

jchurch004

Okay. So.

I got there late.

I only got to see their last two songs.

...BUT.

Holllyyy freakin' amazing.

Ryan (I dunno which one, the one with glasses) is quiet.. Kind of anti-social almost, but he's a sweet guy... He said he wanted food, so we asked him like four times if he wanted to walk with us to find some.. ..And he never answered, lol.

Tim... Ooooh Tim, lmao. I love his beard... He let me play with it :) lol

Ryan (with the blond hair lol) and Andy... They're great... My friend and I sat and talked with them for a good 20 minutes... Just sitting outside the venue... And they were hilarious... Some of the best tour stories I've ever heard...

Thennn there's Carly. First thing I thought when I ran up to the stage was, "HOLY HELL, SHE IS TALL!!" But besides that.. She's so easy to talk to... Like, she came over to the merch table, and was just like "HEYYY!" and started talking... Craaazzyyy easy to talk to. I guess I don't know what else to say...

They're just all so laied back. It's great... LOVED 'em... gah. I can't say enough about them...

And Lisa was there, of course, lol... She's fuckin' hilarious, let me tell ya... Best merch girl I've ever run into :)

I can't wait till they come back.....

Edit//I'm getting pictures to Diego to go up on the KenotiaFans site... There aren't many, because we got there late, like I said.. But yeah, so those should be up soon... But here's one I quite enjoy--

We discussed this. I guess Carly gets lonely on the Road... And she tried to force me into something. As you can tell, I wasn't having any of that.

IMG_0707.jpg

Ew @ my gross, shiny self, lol... Also, I had that way sweet Pink/Teal paramore shirt on.. But so did *literally* 2 or 3 other girls.. So that shirt came off real quick like--hence the skanky tank covered with my TWLOHA hoodie. Not that anyone cares, but just as a side note lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm not gonna be on this tour, no. :(

But now that I live in North Carolina (yes, I moved) VA is much closer. :D

whoa really? haha you can go to shows in norfolk now? thats so cool haha

@chris- it might since its like a church or something. and last time they played there a few weeks ago carley and (forgothisname) got beat up

whoa really? haha you can go to shows in norfolk now? thats so cool haha

@chris- it might since its like a church or something. and last time they played there a few weeks ago carley and (forgothisname) got beat up

I belive it was ryan...he got knocked out according to them....that was awful..I was talking to tim one time and he said they were just comin out of nowhere and he siad there was no point in callin the cops cuz they ran off...kinda like hit and run lol..