Kenotia

jchurch004

9/15/06: Peachtree City Christian Church, and some from the Marietta Diner after the show. :]

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

This one was with these awesme kids that were really getting into Kenotia and they were SO cute and wanted them to sign their cd and stuff...it was great.

Picture017-1.jpg (I LOOK LIKE SHIT!)

These are the LMFAO pictures.

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

www.battleofthebands.com/kenotia

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM. :]

BE AWARE YOUR VOTE IS NOT CAST UNTIL YOU CLICK THE CONFIRMATION LINK THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL. SO CHECK JUNK FOLDERS!

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM. :]

BE AWARE YOUR VOTE IS NOT CAST UNTIL YOU CLICK THE CONFIRMATION LINK THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL. SO CHECK JUNK FOLDERS!

Carly posted some awesome news on the Kenotia LJ! (Please join it!)

http://community.livejournal.com/kenotia/profile

Ok....so after much thought, I figured I would just let this out. A lot of you have asked us what we are doing as of lately and when we would be touring and all that jazz. And up until now we have been very vague, but I figure....we're friends, right? So I will let you in on a little more.

So.....you all know that we went up to NEw York about a month ago and wrote and recorded some new things. ( which was awesome, by the way...even though I have yet to have a piece of real N.Y pizza) The purpose of that was to shop it to a few major labels and we had some really good feedback....and we are actually still waiting because apparently record people dont do much around the holidays..

BUT....we already have several indie label offers on the table...one of which is very enticing now. We have to finish out our management contract which ends middle of february, but when that happens, we will most likely sign that contract, record our album ( yes, its all written ) and then TA DA!!!! ...be on tour. I dont want to say what label i am talking about, just in case it falls through, so I will keep that bit of info to myself. But I just wanted you all to know that we are stoked about getting out there to see you all! I love you!

Car-lizzle

• 3 weeks later...
ok we choose kenotia to be out BAND OF THE MONTH

but we need a small backgrround information regarding them, i actually couldnt find anything on the net

so if somebody can link me to some info, or something

thanks!

Heh - ask them directly - they're members of the boards :)

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=3251&page=4

I let them know so they'll either get in touch wiht you or they'll do it through me, whatever they say.

I'll post what they want to say here just in case the PM didn't work for whatever reason:

we are a 5 piece female fronted emotional rock band from marietta, georgia. we have been together for a year now. you can expect a full length release coming out by fall 2007 in stores everywhere, as well as a few full u.s. tours coming up in 2007.

for fans to get in touch feel free to leave us comments or messages on our myspace. we respond to everyone who writes to us.

www.myspace.com/kenotia

www.purevolume.com/kenotia

www.kenotiamusic.com

^ Yeah thanks again for letting me know about that. :]

They got one thing wrong...Andy is their new drummer not guitarist otherwise kick ass review and it made me happy to see them getting some love.

On another note...

The street team is having a contest!!

If you wanna be in our top 8 (and hey, the more entries we get, the bigger the top number we'll make it...) then send us a picture of you with some proclamation of your love for Kenotia (wearing their shrt, signs,etc!) and it'd be cool if you made that picture your default on myspace! We'll even post the picture on the street teams page! Sooo if you wanna be on our page and in our top whatever number we get to, then send us those pictures!!! (Doing something crazy in them is extra fun BTW. :]) If you get a huge group of people together holding a Kenotia sign of some sort doing something fun I'LL SEND YOU A FREE KENOTIA TEESHIRT.

Have fun!