Powerspace (FBR)

little_caro

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The c.d. is supposed to come out July 31st I think... I'll check... well the preorder comes is sent out on the 26th of July, somewhere around there. The EP is obviously out through FBR+, but I haven't found it in Best Buy or anything, of course actually going to the store is a bit outdated nowadays...

But yeah, I have a major addiction with Powerspace right now. I downloaded Right On, Right Now from purevolume a while ago and have been addicted. That song alone is on repeat on the ipod. It's sugary goodness! I kinda freaked when I finally got the EP off of FBR+. It's a bit addicting....

i'm glad they got signed, but super angry that FBR dropped Kane Hodder, Days Away, and the A.K.A's, because those three bands were their only bands that were the least mainstream. It's as if FBR is just signing bands that they know will become huge, which really gets to me.

I guess FBR has REALLY changed in the past 2 years. A lot of people there are all about the money now, and Vinnie left. Vinnie started that shit, and he left because he could see it changing for the worst. It's too bad.

i'm kinda afraid that they're gonna drop punchline...&& that would suck. i freakin' love that band. fbr does NOTHING to promote for them, so if they drop anyone, it would probably be them.

sooo....back to powerspace. i like the name "it smells like electricity in here." probably the best song title ever.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...