The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

OMG I just realized i had forgotten to submit once i uploaded. i just did it, but if it's all EST it's late by less then 20 minutes! i filed out the form and stuff, and like, gave the link, just didn't submit the video to the group. i hope it's okay

You have until tomorrow night at 11:59pm, I think...that's when submissions close. So you should be fine...

You guys all rock. Awesome stuff :)

And, in the NOT awesome stuff category, we have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rroi5ebVDKY

LOL...I never should have done that...or posted it. Very, very sad. Sincere...but sad, lol :)

Ok, you made a video, but not the one of my suggestions?

I know we've had a talk about this, but dang.

I'm sorry. Mandatory.

sorrybrentlo9.jpg

OMG I just realized i had forgotten to submit once i uploaded. i just did it, but if it's all EST it's late by less then 20 minutes! i filed out the form and stuff, and like, gave the link, just didn't submit the video to the group. i hope it's okay

You have another day to do it. No probs.

Hopefully tomorrow won't have another 80 or so that today had.

yea no kidding that was ridiculous.

btw, colin, you are like my brothers hero. he saw ur video and watched it probably 30 more times straight thru.

just thought ud like to know u have a huge fan out there. lol

yea no kidding that was ridiculous.

btw, colin, you are like my brothers hero. he saw ur video and watched it probably 30 more times straight thru.

just thought ud like to know u have a huge fan out there. lol

Hooray for fans!

Tell your brother he has excellent taste. ;)

Has he watched the other video I made with my roommate?

Y'know, I figured he'd be watching the ones with the pretty girls...

Ok, you made a video, but not the one of my suggestions?

I know we've had a talk about this, but dang.

I'm sorry. Mandatory.

sorrybrentlo9.jpg

LOL. Ok, that's awesome.

Yeah, I made the video randomly...I was just driving home from work and seriously thought - I'm always singing along to Paramore in the car...and "Franklin"'s kind of about wanting to go home...why not? It was a bit simpler concept than your video, lol.

I have no idea why the audio's so delayed though...it's fine on my copy and I'm pretty sure it was fine last night when it first got uploaded to YouTube. Oh well...nothing I can do to fix it now...it's not like this is even remotely in contention to win, lol.

Hey, listen to me.

I sound like someone threw his cat in the dryer.

It's not about voice, man. =)

Yeah, but you're way funnier than me. In mine, all you have to focus on is my awful singing, the out of sync audio, the tie, the carseat and the giant SUV that passes me, lol.

Yeah, but you're way funnier than me. In mine, all you have to focus on is my awful singing, the out of sync audio, the tie, the carseat and the giant SUV that passes me, lol.

What's funny is that those are EXACTLY the things I focused on.

In mine all you can focus on is my weird spatula and kitchen sink, so it's no biggie.