The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

For some reason I also have the feeling that PF.com is the motherland of all Paramore fans.

this is where the hardcore ones at yo.

this is just obvious. i mean we should worldwide known yo. u think of the dudes that dig paramore and me and ren most definitely come up in that conversation. i mean honestly, how can u get any more intense paramore than us kids? ya just cant, so if u aint down, get off the boat son. ya just aint keepin up aiiiiiiggghhhhtttttt!!!!

sheeeeeeiiiiiitttttt!

^ it was.

like. seriously. awkif.

saved so many people.

its amazing.

this new record.

WILL SAVE THE WORLD :]

and yes. the myspace was taking it to far.

hahah this is the MOTHERLAND of paramorefans.

like. were parawhores. everyone else is fans :]

thats the difference.

ahha we should make a

"you know your a parawhore when...."

list. :]

I should have quoted who I'm responding to.

I don't really think it's extreme to make a myspace to promote the winning of a contest. It's an effective use of social networking, I think. It could be said that posting thousands upon thousands of times on fan boards is a little extreme, by that logic. I don't believe dedication should be looked down upon.

You can be an extremely dedicated fan without being signed to a fansite. Just because many of the "hardcore fans" have found a home here, there should be no implication that all fans MUST go to fansites.

*P-->Q does not mean Q-->P*

As a side note to that, I wouldn't have come to this thread if I hadn't found out that Diego linked my video to it. I would like to consider myself a pretty dedicated fan, though.

The point: Very few, if any, of us entered with any intention other than winning. If one is to win, he or she should be willing to do any (ethical) thing to secure that victory. Anything else sort of defeats the purpose, especially in a contest such as this.

/end rant.

Edit (Add rant): While I actually agree with everyone on principle that trying to pull heartstrings in order to secure victory seems shady, I believe that the tearing down of other entrants (especially those who are not present to defend themselves) is against the nature of the contest. If you do not believe her to be entertaining, hope that the band feels the same. I believe that the building up of other contestants would be much better.

very much agreed. i am the biggest afi fan that i know of. i could tell u anything and everything about them. same with metallica. in fact i love both of them much more than i do paramore. they have been around longer and produced more material for me to love. but i do not exist in any of their fan clubs. idk why but this one just seemed cool and well it is. so im here and i participate more often than not as u can see lol. but it doesnt mean i love paramore more than u or sally jones from minnesota. lol random, but yea i do agree. we are some pretty fuckin hardcore fans tho man! haha. we go to the edge of the universe for this band.

well at least i will = )

this kids harsh today. whats up with me = P

I should have quoted who I'm responding to.

I don't really think it's extreme to make a myspace to promote the winning of a contest. It's an effective use of social networking, I think. It could be said that posting thousands upon thousands of times on fan boards is a little extreme, by that logic. I don't believe dedication should be looked down upon.

You can be an extremely dedicated fan without being signed to a fansite. Just because many of the "hardcore fans" have found a home here, there should be no implication that all fans MUST go to fansites.

*P-->Q does not mean Q-->P*

As a side note to that, I wouldn't have come to this thread if I hadn't found out that Diego linked my video to it. I would like to consider myself a pretty dedicated fan, though.

The point: Very few, if any, of us entered with any intention other than winning. If one is to win, he or she should be willing to do any (ethical) thing to secure that victory. Anything else sort of defeats the purpose, especially in a contest such as this.

/end rant.

and that was to me.

i get your point.

its my jelousy talking.

sorry.

[edit:]

and i have posted alot.

that IS what this thred is for.

to talk about this topic.

i like talking about it.

call if extream if you would like.

i actually want to hit her for talking for so long. get on with it. shizah! sorry to be rude but honestly. i dont tell paramore and u guys bout my issues. leave it alone kid.

I'm not gonna lie...eh, she annoyed me quite a bit, and her singing sucked.

But I decided to just not comment or rate her, because what's the point? I want to win but I'm not going to, so I'm rooting for people out there who were really awesome. If anything I'd like to be one of those runner up people, but I donno the deal with that.

But I don't think that she shoulda rambled on that long, I mean Paramore has helped so many, including myself, but I didn't go on about it. I don't think it's gonna really work on Paramore though, they can tell who's playing with their feelings to get a win and those that wanna just do it and have fun with it.

But in short, she annoyed me. Not gonna lie about that one.