The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

that myspace is hardcore,

honestly id love to win cuz theyve helped me with a lot of issues and stuff, but i have other things in my life besides the lovely contest. I cant be making up myspace or spamming everything to win the contest.

i posted the video and whatever happens happens.

none of us truley know which videos they will like.

someone might have the most views,comments, ratings but they dont like it for some reason. maybe someone else did a small, minute thing that caught their eye, or said something that caught their attention.

loads are funny,

loads make you tear,

and many blow you away with talent.

i think its gonna be about the connection the person in the video makes with paramore and how they convey it.

but then again, what do i know, im not paramore.

this is just getting very nerveracking, and i just want it to end so they can pick a winner and have a new contest that doesnt involve people giving other videos bad ratings because they wan theirs to win.

sorry for this rant

that myspace is hardcore,

honestly id love to win cuz theyve helped me with a lot of issues and stuff, but i have other things in my life besides the lovely contest. I cant be making up myspace or spamming everything to win the contest.

i posted the video and whatever happens happens.

none of us truley know which videos they will like.

someone might have the most views,comments, ratings but they dont like it for some reason. maybe someone else did a small, minute thing that caught their eye, or said something that caught their attention.

loads are funny,

loads make you tear,

and many blow you away with talent.

i think its gonna be about the connection the person in the video makes with paramore and how they convey it.

but then again, what do i know, im not paramore.

this is just getting very nerveracking, and i just want it to end so they can pick a winner and have a new contest that doesnt involve people giving other videos bad ratings because they wan theirs to win.

sorry for this rant

i totally agree with you. its like intense lol and anything could happen really.

im excited to see whos gonna win! :)

I can feel the pressure!

haha, imagine the pressure on paramore.

i wonder how they are choosing haha. if i were them i'd have all five pick their top 50 or something choices alone w/o any influence from any others and then see if there were similarities and then get the list down until they have their finalists

I agree with Colin guys - let's keep the ripping on other people's videos to a minimum from now on...be positive about the ones you like and just don't say anything about the ones you don't...that's the spirit of the contest and I don't think there's a video in there where the person who's doing it isn't trying their best to either make something great for the band they love or to have a lot of fun.

And I really doubt comments or ratings or anything like that is going to decide this thing anyway. I think the band and whoever else (if anyone) is judging with them will very likely watch all the videos themselves. We're only up to 169 at present...and I have a feeling they've been kind of keeping up with it as we go along...